We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
*Professionally managed and maintained
*Staff on call 24/7
*Professionally cleaned and restocked between each guest’s stay
*Hotel Toiletries, containing individual sized soap, shampoos & conditioners
*Initial supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher liquid and laundry soap (for properties with W/D in unit)
*All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered high quality sheets
*Freshly laundered high quality towels
*Daily housekeeping is available, arrangements to be made prior to booking
This fully renovated and modernized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Silvertown Condo in downtown Park City, Utah has every amenity, upgrade and feature that you could want and is just 200 yards from Park City – the largest ski resort in the United States. This high-end Park City property features 3 large bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, a large private balcony, spacious family room with HDTV and entertainment center, a fireplace and shared communal hot tub. Just two blocks from Park City Mountain Resort, you can easily walk to skiing each day, shopping, elegant dining, Historic Main Street and are just minutes to the Deer Valley Ski Resort. This rental is perfect for couples, families, reunions, ski trips with friends and anyone looking to visit Park City year-round as it can accommodate eight (8) people comfortably.
Unique Features of Our Downtown Park City Condo:
• Open concept living, dining and kitchen area features comfortable furnishings, 55” HDTV with Comcast TV, wood burning fireplace, mountain décor, hardwood floors and access to one of two private balconies.
• Gourmet kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwood cabinets, granite counters, tons of counter space to cook and entertain and breakfast bar with bar stool seating for six (6) people.
• Master bedroom (1) – queen size bed (sleeps 2), 40" HDTV with Comcast TV, closet, large dresser, a private balcony (2nd in the condo) full en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower.
• Guest bedroom (2) – queen size bed (sleeps 2) with hardwood bed frame, dressers, closet and hardwood floors.
• Guest bedroom (3) – features one bunk bed (2) twin beds (sleeps 2) and one single twin bed (sleep 1), 24” flat-screen TV with Comcast and large dresser.
• Guest bathroom (2) features a brand new oversized walk in tiled shower, large granite vanity, stainless steel fixtures and opulent lighting.
• Off street parking lot.
• Communal hot tub.
• Built in boot and glove dryer.
• This condo is only 200 yards from the base of Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is also situated just outside your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Historic Main Street, Canyons at Park City, Deer Valley Ski Resort and downtown to access shopping, restaurants, activities and local events.
The living room is equipped with brand new mountain furnishings and mountain-style decor. The spacious family room features lots of comfortable seating, a 55” HDTV with Comcast TV, a wood burning fireplace to warm yourself during the winter season, hardwood floors and access to one of two private balconies. The modern living also has floor to ceiling windows, allowing for lots of natural sunlight to fill the room.
Like the rest of the home, the kitchen has been fully renovated with new cabinetry, flooring, countertops and appliances to create a gourmet chef’s kitchen. The gourmet kitchen looks out to the living area and features a complete with stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwood cabinets, granite counters, tons of counter space to cook and entertain and breakfast bar with bar stool seating for six (6) people. The appliances include a French-door fridge, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher and other small household products. It’s also comes fully equipped with flatware, dishes and cookware.
The master bedroom features a queen-size bed, private en suite bathroom and a private balcony. The second bedroom also has a queen-size bed with a large closet. Bedroom three has one bunk bed and one twin bed; this room can sleep three (3) and has a large window for light and large closet and dresser for storage. In the living room you’ll find a sleeper sofa. Brand new bedding and linens, completely modernized bathrooms, new hardwood flooring and much more, complement all the bedrooms.
Please note this home does have two portable air conditioning units.
Guests also can enjoy an onsite common hot tub, laundry facilities and access to Park City’s free transit system. Just across the street is a convenience store / market and two blocks away you’ll find an A-Fresh-Market and Starbucks Coffee.
FREE FUN DETAILS:
We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each day!
The following activities are included with your reservation:
Please note below some of the activities are seasonal.
Activities are non cumulative. Unused admissions expire daily.
Your reservation comes with one voucher per unit, per paid night stay. Additional activities may be purchased at a discounted rate.
Dear Bob, Thank you for staying at our Silvertown 3BR condo in Park City this summer and for your glowing review of our property and services. Your review really says it all and we're so pleased to know that you had everything that you needed this summer. Safe travels ahead and we look forward to your next visit. Warm Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Stephen, Thank you so much for electing to stay at our Silvertown 3BR condo near the base of Park City and for your strong review of our property and services. Very pleased to know that everything met your expectations and exceeded some as well. The Owner has put a lot of work into the renovation, so we will let him know that it is being appreciated by our Guests. Safe travels ahead and thank you again for your business and kind review. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Amanda, Apologies that we had to move you, but so happy that this place was also ideal for your trip and your found it to be very comfortable, contemporary / modern in it's style and perfectly situated for your ski vacation. Thank you again for your business, recommendation and we look forward to your next trip to Park City. Safe travels ahead! Best Regards, Reservations Team