|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Charming and bright, Sanchos Casita is a picturesque Colorado studio conveniently located a 15-minute drive from Wolf Creek Ski Area in the renowned San Juan River Village. Soft pastels and honey-toned wood blend with modern amenities and furniture to create a cozy, cottage feeling without sacrificing any comfort or convenience. Whether you’re enjoying a fresh cup of coffee before a day of play or unwinding by whipping up dinner in the fully equipped kitchen, you are bound to fall in love with this delightful mountain escape!
*During snowy months- you may need 4 wheel drive or chains. *
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS- Sleeps 4
-Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Living Room- Queen Sofa Sleeper
While this apartment is entirely private, it is attached to the main house. When pulling up, you are greeted by a beautiful mountain modern design. Through the door and up the stairs opens to a delightful, bright open plan living space. Just to the left is the kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and a kitchen island with two bar stools. Through the kitchen leads to a full bathroom with a shower. Just to the side fo, the kitchen is a quaint dining nook for convenience. Directly in front of the kitchen is the living room featuring a flat-screen TV and queen sofa sleeper. To the left leads to the bedroom which offers a queen bed and closet.
-15 minutes from Wolf Creek
-Modern, Full Kitchen
- Free Parking
-Flat Screen TV
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area 15 Minutes
- Chimney Rock National Monument (40 Miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (65 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Traill (50 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "healing waters," our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your review, Mason! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You folks are welcome to stay with us again!