**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Make memories at this luxurious retreat in downtown Pagosa Springs on the glorious San Juan River! Even with all there is to do outside, you may not want to leave the comforts of this beautiful, professionally decorated condo! It features a convenient riverfront location with wonderful river and mountain views, perfect for Bald Eagle and wildlife spotting! Ten minutes walk to downtown Pagosa Springs, shopping, dining and soaking in the famous hot springs as well as the many wonderful festivals this town is known for. Stunning views from the front and back balconies make this a special place to take in the natural beauty Pagosa Springs has to offer. This freshly remodeled home comfortably accommodates 8 guests throughout over 1,700 square feet of living space with brand new carpet and furnishings! A heated and carpeted garage allows you to store all of your adventure gear during your stay! Don’t bother leaving your condo for the 4th of July Fireworks show, as you will have VIP seating from the front balcony! Nintendo Wii and bunk beds available for the kids!
We look forward to you being here!!
3 BD/ 2.5 BA/ Sleeps 8
- Master bedroom upstairs: KING sized bed, Gas fireplace, whirlpool tub/separate shower, gas fire pit on balcony offering breathtaking mountain and river views
- Private bedroom downstairs: Queen sized bed and full bath across the hall
- Bunk room downstairs (open doorway-no door): 2 sets of Twin sized bunk beds (sleeps 4) and full bath in the hallway
-This two story condo accommodates up to 8 people
-Overlook San Juan River
-Backdoor fishing, swimming, tubing
-Views from back patio and master balcony
-Spectacular river and mountain views
-Fully equipped kitchen plus more! (Crockpot, waffle maker, fondue, etc)
-Nintendo Wii (downstairs with its own tv)
-Keurig Coffee Machine and 12 Cup Brew Machine
-2 Gas fireplaces
-Vaulted ceiling and ceiling fans
-Carpeted/heated garage to drop all of your outdoor toys
-Radiant floor heating
-Riverwalk wetlands path to everything downtown, including hot springs
-Laundry room with full-size stackable washer/dryer
-Parking for two vehicles
The inviting, open floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends and/or family. The fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to dine in or just enjoy a light breakfast before heading out to explore all that Pagosa has to offer. Watch the fireplace glow as you rest those weary ski legs in front of the warmth on a snowy winter night (great room and master bedroom!). This condo features an upstairs TV, and a downstairs TV with exceptionally high quality sound bars.
The cozy bedrooms provide a warm and quiet place to get a great night's rest, so welcome after a long day of adventures. Two of the three bedrooms are located downstairs, and the master bedroom is on the upper level with great room and kitchen. The master suite has a large, walk-in luxury shower with a jacuzzi bath tub, as well as a huge walk-in closet. An extra half bath is located on the main floor next to the great room as well.
The upstairs balconies enhance the living experience, one located off of the great room/dining area to the west, and the other located off of the master bedroom to the east with breathtaking San Juan Mountain and San Juan River Views!
-Two balconies with grandiose mountain/river views
-Walking distance to downtown and food, entertainment, hot springs experiences, river adventures, fishing, town parks, etc. Stroll along the river or quaint shops, catch a live band at one of the local breweries or hit an adventurous trail.
-New updates done recently for a fresh new feel.
-A lower back patio on ground level makes for cool summer afternoons, and a LARGE common backyard for playing ball, games, family fun, etc.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (2 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (25 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (23 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58 miles)
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
- No pets allowed
-This is a multi-family complex and LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED PAST 9PM. Be respectful of others in the immediate area.
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek (in our San Juan Mountains) consistently averages the most snowfall than any other resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay..
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "healing waters", our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days