VR Permit- 009716
* Perfect for a Colorado Escape over Memorial Day Weekend* Rafting season is in full swing in Pagosa! Stay in The 19th Hole and enjoy our whitewater offerings, emerging waterfalls, and vibrant town!
The 19th Hole proposes a quaint, cozy Pagosa Springs uptown appeal with rustic glamour and quiet residential living. The two-story property offers fantastic views of the Colorado landscape, a comfy living area with a wood-burning stove, deck seating on the front patio, a spacious backyard area with a grill, and plenty more! It is tucked away in the Pagosa Springs uptown area near the Golf Course and many casual eateries. You'll be living like a local at this location! While being in the uptown area, Downtown and the Hot Springs are a short 5 minute drive away. Admirers of quiet country scenery and the local livelihood are sure to become instant fans of this home!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 3
-Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
-First Bedroom- Full Bed
The route from car-to-door is very minimal taking only but a few steps, first setting foot on the front patio. The front door immediately opens to the entire main floor layout, with the stairs going up facing you as you enter. You can take in the entirety of the main level and feel the comfort of the cool colors of the walls that will envelop you into a mix of the warmth of wooden rustic repose within.
First, you will walk through the living space/dining area combination. You will then reach the kitchen, initially passing the half bathroom underneath the stairs, followed by the washer/dryer closet. The kitchen boasts fully updated, stainless appliances- perfect for cooking any dish of your dreams!
Natural light flows into the living area from the large sliding glass door that leads to the charming back deck and yard. The fenced-in outside area promotes spacious playfulness as well as personal relaxation, equipped fully with a grill and a garden area. You will find outdoor furniture on the front deck, looking out towards the always scenic forestry and mountains above Pagosa.
Your return back into the house will greet you with a nice, cozy wood stove that will guarantee heat and relief.
Take a trip up the beautiful staircase and into the sleeping quarters section of the home. The first bedroom, furthest to the left is a perfect fit; modest, and minimal with everything you need, including a full bed, closet, window views, and dresser.
Head back towards the hallway connecting the staircase to the upper floor and there is a full bathroom with a shower/tub combination. Also modest and simple, the bathroom boasts beautiful comfort and the necessary assets for one's convenience.
The final room, the master bedroom, greets you with a spacious and eye-pleasing simplicity. The large queen bed is plush and the two large walk-in closets provide ample space for clothing, storage, and everything in between. You'll find additional seating near the window around a fine, charming table featuring a record-style audio system. This feature allows blue tooth connection, records, and standard radio. Altogether the room is a lovely blend of antiquity befitting of modern satisfaction. The final piece of the master bedroom/upper floor is the exciting balcony with glorious views of distant mountains, crisp air, and lush green scenery.
-Close to Golf Course
-Front and Back Deck
-Large Flat Screen TV’s
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Washer and Dryer
-Front Door Parking
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (5 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (21 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (54 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (28 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9PM!!! LOUD ACTIVITY AT NIGHT WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED AND CAUSE FOR EVICTION WITH NO REFUND.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.