|Bottom Room 1 Bunk Twin (4)|
|Bottom Room 2 Queen|
|Theatre Sofa Full (2)|
|Main Room 1 Queen|
|Main Room 2 Queen|
|Loft Sofa Queen|
|Loft Room 1 Queen|
|Loft Room 2 Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Elk Ridge Lodge is the essence of Colorado grandeur- with its recent renovations, this stunning mountain beauty offers all of the comforts and luxury one could ask for while staying true to its lodge-style roots.
Perched atop the forested hills in the San Juan River Village, this lodge offers fantastic views and a sense of being enveloped in nature while only being a 10-minute drive to downtown Pagosa and its charms. This is also an ideal location for Wolf Creek Pass as it is just a 15-minute drive to the summit and all of Wolf Creek’s activities!
Whether it be whipping up breakfast in the state of the art kitchen, or unwinding after a day of play in the hot tub, Elk Ridge Lodge is an extraordinary home just waiting for you to begin your adventures.
**There is an apartment on the property available for rent to accommodate larger parties- please enquire directly!
-Bottom Room 1- 4 Twin Bunks (8 twin beds)
-Bottom Room 2- Queen
- Bottom Movie Theater- 2 Full Futons
-Main Room 1- Queen
-Main Room 2- Queen
-Loft- Queen Futon
-Loft Room 1- Queen
-Loft Room 2- Queen
The main door opens to the bottom floor of the lodge and you are greeted by honey wood tones and a sense of home. Just to the right is the bunk room featuring 4 twin bunk beds. To the left is a half bath for convenience and moving forward opens to the billiard room featuring a pool table, foosball table, and hightop seating. Moving left leads to the movie theatre with ample seating, including two full futons, a projector, and a state of the art sound system. To the right of the theatre is a full kitchen and a stacked washer and dryer to meet guest’s needs. Behind the theatre is a full bathroom with a tub, and to the right is a queen bedroom with direct patio access.
Up the stairs and to the right opens to a gorgeous, open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen that is accentuated by the floor to ceiling windows boasting a forest view. The kitchen is spacious with state of the art stainless steel appliances and perfect for whipping up any dish. The dining room has abundant seating for your party with more mountain views. The living room offers plush couches, a TV with a Direct TV feature, a wood-burning stove, and deck access. Multiple seating options are spaced along the deck so that you can enjoy the forest beauty.
The left of the stairs leads directly to another laundry room and that opens to the sunroom featuring the hot tub and tranquillity. To the left of the laundry room is another full bathroom with stunning tile work in the shower. Down the hall on the right is a queen room with plentiful storage and forest views. Across the hall is another queen room featuring private deck access and an ensuite full bath.
Near the dining room, another set of stairs leads to the cozy loft with plush bean bags, board games, a queen futon, and another TV. To the left is a full bath with a bathtub, and gorgeous tile work. To the right is the first queen bedroom, and then the second queen bedroom which also offers an office workspace.
The home is surrounded by San Juan National Forest and has an outdoor fireplace, bbq grill, and seating for your enjoyment.
-Pool Table/ Foosball Table
-Forest and mountain views
-Two Laundry Rooms
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
-Uptown Amenities (15 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (15 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (27.3 Miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (65 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (45 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.