|Living Area Murphy Bed Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
True to its name, this charming, lofted apartment offers a stunning 180-degree view of the San Juan mountains. It is conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood that offers not only one, but two water views, including Pinon Lake Reservoir. When not enjoying the serenity of mountain and lake views from the balcony, you are just a 10-15 minute walk away from some of our favorite coffee shops, restaurants and boutique stores. It is also conveniently located as a three-minute drive from essentials such as the grocery store, gas station, and much more. When you are ready to explore and enjoy beyond this cozy haven, downtown Pagosa is only an eight-minute drive away, and a plethora of hikes and other outdoor activities are at your fingertips.
This delightful home can sleep up to four people and offers the perfect balance between convenience and serenity. Whether it is relaxing next to the roaring fireplace after a day full of fun, or getting ready to explore by sipping coffee on the balcony, San Juan Serenity is an ideal home away from home.
-Master bedroom: lofted bedroom with a queen-sized bed
-Living room: Queen-sized Murphy bed that conveniently remains tucked away
This lovely apartment is spacious and vibrant with its open floor plan and Southwest Colorado design. Upon entry, there is a generously sized coat closet, perfect for storing anything from a few travelled shoes up to ski gear. There is also a full bathroom with a tub to relax in. The kitchen is recently remodeled to offer gorgeous granite countertops and is stocked with necessities for your convenience such as a Keurig, crockpot, microwave, and much more. The living room features a beautiful wood-burning stove, ample, plush seating, a tv, and games and books for your enjoyment. Through the sliding glass door is a refreshing, covered balcony with patio furniture, a small propane grill, and stellar panoramic views. Upstairs is a cozy lofted bedroom featuring a full bathroom, closet, and, queen-sized bed.
-2 full baths; one w/ bathtub, one w/ shower
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Keurig and regular brew coffee
-TV w/ Amazon, Netflix, Hulu etc.
-Air conditioning - rare in Colorado
-Forced air heating
-Covered balcony overlooking water and mountain views
-10-15minute walk, a 3-minute drive to restaurants, cafes, and boutiques
-3-minute drive to the grocery store, gas station, and other necessities
- Laundry onsite, just a flight of stairs away (takes coins)
-Convenient parking out front
-Immediate access to walking/running/biking paths with gorgeous views
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (8 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Traill (50 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "healing waters," our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.