|Master Bedroom King|
|First Floor Room Queen|
|Bottom Floor Room 1 Queen|
|Bottom Floor Room 2 Queen|
Permit #: VR-035892
Mountain Star Lodge is an iconic Colorado stay offering phenomenal views of Pagosa Peak, and so much more! Nestled on a hilltop among the pines in the Pagosa Lakes District, this lodge welcomes you with warm wood tones, floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing the San Juan Mountains, and a game room for your entertainment. Whether it be whipping up breakfast in the sun-filled, modern kitchen, or unwinding after a day of play by relaxing in front of the fireplace, Mountain Star Lodge makes for an unforgettable Colorado experience.
Please scroll down to see more photos of this fantastic lodge!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 10 people
Master Bedroom- King Bed
First Bedroom- Queen Bedroom
Bottom Floor First Room- 1 set of Twin Bunks/ a Queen Bed
Bottom Floor Second Room- Queen Bed
As you pull up to the lodge, there is a spacious two-car garage for your convenience that opens to a covered walkway leading up to the lodge. The front door opens to an entryway with a closet coatroom. Stepping through, you are greeted by gorgeous, honey-toned wood, a vaulted ceiling, and floor-to-ceiling windows in the open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen. To the right, the kitchen is entirely updated with granite countertops and breakfast bar seating. A little behind is a charming breakfast nook that sunlight spills into. Directly ahead is the dining room and living room offering ample seating, an unmatched view of Pagosa Peak, flat-screen TV, and gas fireplace.
Past the kitchen leads to the master bedroom with a king bed, balcony access, and a gas fireplace. To the right opens into a fabulous master bathroom boasting a deep soaking tub for soaking and a tiled shower. This wraps around to the walk-in closet and then progresses to the laundry room, complete with a washer and dryer.
Moving past the living room leads to the first-floor bedroom featuring a queen bed, closet, and a view. Just across the hall is another full bathroom.
Downstairs opens to a momentous game/entertainment room with a flat-screen tv, plentiful seating, pool, and much more! Directly ahead is the first downstairs bedroom with 1 set of twin bunks and a stand-alone queen bed. Directly next to it is another full bathroom. On the opposite side of the downstairs is the second bedroom with a queen bed and ample storage space.
Outside on the first level features a covered patio featuring the view of Pagosa Peak and a Hot Tub. On the second level, there is a lovely wrap-around deck that offers outdoor seating both covered and uncovered. In the back of the home is yard space perfect for exploring or enjoying some privacy amongst the pines.
**Please be advised that Quiet Hours will be observed between the hours of 10:00 pm - 8:00 am. We want all of our guests to be respectful of the neighbors. Noise should be kept to a minimum, especially while using the deck and outdoor space. Please keep in mind that loud talking carries. Each guest will be responsible for adhering to these rules. Excessive noise complaints may warrant a visit to the property by the Property Manager. Any disturbance resulting in a visit by law enforcement will require guest to forfeit the remainder of their stay and immediately vacate the property without any refund.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
** Noise complaints within quiet hours will warrant a $500.00 fine**
-Forest and Mountain Views
-5 Minute Drive to uptown amenities
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (35 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (40 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your review, Dennis! You were amazing guests, and we would love to host you again. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much for your review, Mary! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. If you visit Pagosa again, please feel free to check out our iTrip site. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much, Curtis! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome to stay with us again, and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. Safe travels and happy trails!