|Master Bedroom King|
|First Floor Room Queen|
|Loft Twin (3)|
|Bottom Floor Room 1 Bunk Twin (2) Queen|
|Bottom Floor Room 2 Twin Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Mountain Star Lodge is an iconic Colorado stay offering phenomenal views of Pagosa Peak, a hot tub, and so much more! Nestled on a hilltop among the pines in the Pagosa Lakes District, this lodge welcomes you with warm wood tones, floor to ceiling windows showcasing the San Juan Mountains, and a game room for your entertainment. Whether it be whipping up breakfast in the sun-filled, modern kitchen, or unwinding after a day of play by relaxing in front of the fireplace, Mountain Star Lodge makes for an unforgettable Colorado experience.
Please scroll down to see more photos of this fantastic lodge!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 12 people
Master Bedroom- King Bed
First Bedroom- Queen Bedroom
Loft- 3 Twin Beds
Bottom Floor First Room- Two Sets of Twin Bunks/ a Queen Bed
Bottom Floor Second Room- Queen Bed and Twin Bed
As you pull up to the lodge, there is a spacious two-car garage for your convenience that opens to a covered walkway leading up to the lodge. The front door opens to an entryway with a closet coatroom. Stepping through, you are greeted by gorgeous, honey-toned wood, a vaulted ceiling, and floor to ceiling windows in the open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen. To the right, the kitchen is entirely updated with granite countertops and breakfast bar seating. A little behind is a charming breakfast nook that sunlight spills into. Directly ahead is the dining room and living room offering ample seating, an unmatched view of Pagosa Peak, flatscreen TV, and gas fireplace.
Past the kitchen leads to the master bedroom with a king bed, balcony access, and a gas fireplace. To the right opens into a fabulous master bathroom boasting a deep tub for soaking and a tiled shower. This wraps around to the walk-in closet and then progresses to the laundry room, complete with a washer and dryer.
Moving past the living room leads to the first-floor bedroom featuring a queen bed, closet, and a view. Just across the hall is another full bathroom.
Upstairs opens into a spacious, cozy loft with 3 twin beds- perfect for kiddos!
Downstairs opens to a momentous game/entertainment room with a flat-screen tv, plentiful seating, pool, and much more! Directly ahead is the first downstairs bedroom with two sets of twin bunks and a stand-alone queen bed. Directly next to it is another full bathroom. On the opposite side of the downstairs is the second bedroom with a queen bed, twin bed, and ample storage space.
Outside on the first level features a covered patio with a hot tub featuring the view of Pagosa Peak. On the second level, there is a lovely wrap around deck that offers outdoor seating both covered and uncovered. In the back of the home is yard space perfect for exploring or enjoying some privacy amongst the pines.
-Forest and Mountain Views
-5 Minute Drive to uptown amenities
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (35 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (40 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much, Curtis! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome to stay with us again, and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. Safe travels and happy trails!