|Master Bedroom Queen|
|First Room California King|
|Second Room Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Stepping into Pinecone Lodge is like being wrapped in your favorite blanket and laying in the sunshine for a relaxing, cozy afternoon. This charming home is the definition of classic, simple comfort without sacrificing any of the joys of modern comfort and amenities. Its vaulted ceiling and sunfilled rooms make it impossible not to feel rejuvenated and relaxed. Whether it be snuggling up in the reading nook after a day of play in the San Juans or starting your morning by watching the sunrise on the lake, Pinecone Lodge truly feels like a home away from home.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 8 people
-Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
-Second Floor Bedroom: California King
-Second Floor Bedroom: Two Twin Beds
-Living Room- Queen Sofa Sleeper
As you walk into the delightful home, you enter an open floor plan accentuated by plentiful windows and a vaulted ceiling. To the right is a cozy reading nook and to the left is the dining room featuring an electric stove. Flowing from the living room is the kitchen which has beautiful granite countertops and a breakfast bar. Just a little to the left is the sunshine-filled living room with plenty of comfy seating, a smart TV, and the queen-sized sofa sleeper.
To the right of the reading nook is a half bath for your convenience. Further down the hall on the left is the master bedroom featuring a queen bed, closet space, and a lovely outdoor view. The master bathroom offers a large tiled shower and double sinks. Moving down the hall to the garage is the washer and dryer on the right and straight ahead is a garage for your convenience.
Upstairs leads directly into the first bedroom boasting the california king bed. Just to the right is the second bedroom with two twin beds and a TV. From there leads to another full bath that includes a tub and shower.
-Tub and Shower
-5 minutes from Uptown Amenities
-10 minutes from Downtown Fun
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (35 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.