You could not ask for a more tranquil and private, one of a kind location to call home during your vacation to Pagosa Springs! Only a 5 minute drive to the famous hot springs and all downtown Pagosa has to offer. Share this gorgeous, secluded 36 acre park-like setting with Colorado wildlife in a comfortable chalet style home for 6. Views of the San Juan peaks do not get any better than this right from your front door and master balcony!!! The outdoor hot tub is perfect for any season. Sip a glass of wine in the evening while gazing at the majestic San Juan Mountains or soak in the morning with your coffee while the deer or elk graze around you.
We look forward to you being here!
3 BR / 2-1/2 BA / Sleeps 6
- Master bedroom: queen sized bed, TV, electric fireplace, whirlpool tub/separate shower, balcony offering breathtaking mountain views
- Private bedroom upstairs: queen sized bed and half bath
- Private bedroom downstairs: full sized bed with full bath across the hall
-This home could accommodate 8 people if you want to bring an air mattress
- Free Internet/WiFi
- Fully stocked kitchen
-Washer & Dryer
-Plenty of parking space
-One car garage
-Electric room heaters are sufficient to keep you warm but the living room wood stove will heat the entire house if desired
-Flat screen TV in upstairs cozy nook area
-Outdoor Hot Tub
-Outdoor Grill (seasonal)
-Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
The inviting living/kitchen/dining open concept floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends and/or family. The fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to dine in or just enjoy a light breakfast before heading out to explore all that Pagosa has to offer.
Listen to the fire crackle as you rest those weary ski legs in front of the glowing warmth of the wood stove. This retreat features a unique upstairs TV nook surrounded by a cozy library of several hundred books.
The cozy bedrooms provide a warm and quiet place to get a great night's rest, so welcome after a long day of adventures.
An upstairs large, walk in closet may provide the perfect sleeping fort for the kiddos.
-Large patio with grandiose mountain views
-Tons of space to hike, roam, view wildlife (36 acres)
-Five minute drive to downtown with all it has to offer in the way of food, entertainment, hot springs experiences, river adventures. Stroll along the river or quaint shops, catch a live band at one of the local breweries or hit an adventurous trail.
Big kids and small kids alike will love the many hills for super fun sledding! Breath in the fresh mountain air wafting of freshly fallen snow and huge Ponderosa pines as you snow shoe or cross country ski on your own private property. When the sun goes down, grab a blanket and imagine yourselves roasting marshmallows and telling camp fire stories while sipping hot cocoa. Don’t forget to look up, sit back and watch the Milky Way amongst a surreal plethora of dancing stars. On warmer days, relax on the outdoor patio, prepare a great dinner on the grill while you soak up that view.
FUN FACT: This ranch was named after an endangered species found only on this property and a few other places around Pagosa, the Pagosa Skyrocket! It is a scarce, unique, and beautiful flower that blooms early July!
Guests to Skyrocket Ranch WILL NEED AN AWD or 4WD VEHICLE IN WINTER MONTHS FOR THE HALF MILE DRIVEWAY!
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (5 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (27 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (25 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58 miles)
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
- No pets allowed
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek (in our San Juan Mountains) consistently averages the most snowfall than any other resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay..
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "healing waters", our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.