Live like a local! This amazing condo is a hidden gem in the heart of where Pagosa locals hang out, in a perfect "live, work, play" environment. Enjoy quaint and quiet surroundings, nestled in the San Juan Mountain Range, just steps to our favorite uptown coffee shop, Higher Grounds, with great food and a relaxing patio to warm up in the high altitude sunshine, or just stroll around near boutique shopping, adventure guides, and paved bike/walking trails. You are also within walking distance to some of our very best uptown restaurants, breweries, live music, mini golf and the City Market grocery store, all which have amazing mountain views. Eight minutes by car to downtown and the world famous hot springs!
This charming and spacious retreat will sleep up to 8 people comfortably and provide a very convenient home for your stay in Pagosa Springs. The attractive furnishings welcome your entire group to relax after a hard day of play. Your second story balcony is an amazing place to watch a fiery Colorado sunset, settle down for star gazing, or just people watch! A spacious upstairs loft with full bath provides ample room for families to play and sleep.
Ask us about your Pagosa Lakes Recreation Center access included!
Small pets considered with additional fee (under 35lbs)
2 BD/ 2 BA/ Sleeps 8
Main Living area is on the 2nd story, above retail spaces
- Master bedroom: Queen sized bed, bathroom with tub/shower right outside the door
-TWO double sleeper sofas in the Living Room
- Open Loft Area
-1 double sleeper sofa
-Twin over twin bunk bed with pull-out trundle bed
-Private full bathroom with tub/shower
-Recreation Center Access! Weight room/racquetball/basketball/aerobics/swimming/soaking
-Walk to great restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, breweries, mini golf, activities, etc
-Balcony overlooking the “up town” scene
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Big screen TV with Netflix/Amazon/Hulu
-Easy, close parking out front
-Easy to operate forced air heating
-Full laundry facilities, washer/dryer
-Close access to walking/running paths
The inviting, open floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends or family. A delightfully clean and fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to dine in or just enjoy a light breakfast before heading out to explore all that Pagosa has to offer. The living area features a big screen TV and high vaulted ceilings. Feel free to log into your Netflix/Hulu/Amazon accounts. The comfortable leather couches are great places to kick back, or you can convert them into cozy beds. The dining area includes a breakfast bar for 3 and dining table for 4.
The private master bedroom provides a beautiful and quiet place to get a great night's rest, so welcome after a long day of adventures. This condo is on two levels with a great room, kitchen, and master bedroom/bathroom on the main level. The upper level is the loft with a big open area of hang out space, a pull out sofa bed, a bunk bed with trundle, and it’s own full bathroom.
A unique and fun experience awaits at “Hot Springs Hideaway," incredible value in an unbeatable location!
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort.
Complimentary parking for one vehicle in on-site lot. Additional vehicles will need to be parked off-site if additional space is not available.
Pagosa Lakes Recreation center, only ¼ mile from your condo. Ask us about your punch pass being included in rent!
-25 yard indoor swimming pool with lap lanes, jacuzzi/hot tub, and sun deck
-Fitness classes: Yoga, Spin, Zumba, Tai Chi, etc.
-Family access (one trip included in rent) to nearby Rec Center including weight lifting, basketball, swimming, hot tub, etc
-Many sleeping arrangements at an all-inclusive low price
-Nearby walking paths, and walk to all town amenities; breweries, sports bar, restaurants, mini-golf, shopping, and more.
-Short 8 minute drive to Downtown Pagosa, hot springs
-Second story balcony
-Ample closets and storage in all rooms
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (8 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Traill (50 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
-THIS IS A MULTI-FAMILY AND BUSINESS COMPLEX. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS. NO LOUD ACTIVITY WILL BE TOLERATED AFTER 9PM
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek (in our San Juan Mountains) consistently averages the most snowfall than any other resort in Colorado, about 450" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay..
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "heali