|Master Bedroom King|
|First Room Bunk Combo Queen Twin|
Riverpark Retreat is a stunning two-story mountain modern home located in downtown Pagosa, a mere 50 yards from the San Juan River! Tastefully and luxuriously designed, this gorgeous home is one of a kind with touches of decadence melded with classic Colorado tributes. The location is phenomenal with the Hot Springs Resort a mere 10 minute walk away, Yamaguchi Park next door, and the San Juan River all but at the doorstep. Whether it be starting your day by whipping up breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen or unwinding from a day of play in front of the fireplace, Riverpark Retreat makes for an outstanding stay!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
-Master Bedroom: King Bed
-First Bedroom: Bunk Bed with Queen On Bottom and Twin on Top
This marvelous home opens to a convenient entry featuring a coat room just to the left. Moving forward and to the right is a charming half bath. The hall then opens to a sophisticated open floor plan: dining room, kitchen, and living room. To the left is the dining room and to the right is the fully equipped, modern kitchen with all of amenities you will need. The left of the fridge is the large, walk-in pantry and there is a lovely granite breakfast bar that looks out to the living room. The living room boasts a plush and luxurious sectional sofa focusing on a beautiful gas fireplace and large flat-screen TV. A sliding glass door opens to the covered patio and allows for easy access to the river.
Moving upstairs, to the left is the first bedroom with the Queen/Twin bunk bed and ample storage space. Just around the corner is a full bathroom with a tub/shower. On the way to the master is a neatly hidden stacked washer and dryer for your convenience. Entering the master bedroom, and to the left is the master bathroom featuring a full bath with a large shower boasting beautiful glass and mountain tile work. The master bedroom offers a king bed, wrapped in luxurious linens; gas fireplace; smart TV; and a covered balcony with seating and mountain views!
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
-Fully equipped kitchen
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (2 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (45 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and four definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.