|Guest Queen (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable.
NEW PHOTOS COMING SOON
Regency Isle PH1107 is a three-bedroom, three-bath PENTHOUSE condo with an incredible view of the Gulf from the 11th floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• The fully equipped kitchen has everything that you could possibly need in your home away from home! Features granite countertops and a wet bar. The dining area seats six and has four bar stools for additional seating.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper with a 65" TV/DVD/BluRay.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a 42" TV. The master bathroom features a double vanity and a large jetted tub.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a 42" TV.
• The third bedroom has two queen-size beds with a 46" TV/BluRay.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Keurig Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Pool Restroom, Private Balcony, Putting Green, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Spa, Steam Room, TV, VCR, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal