We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Windward Pointe 405 is a beautiful three bedroom, two bath condo with amazing Gulf-front views from the 4th floor.
• Access to balcony from living room and master bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit with wood tile in all bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and an island, dining seats four with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit.
• Living room has a memory foam sleeper sofa with a 42" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 21" flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds with twin on top and full on bottom and a 19" flat screen TV.
• Third bedroom has a king size bed with a 20" flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Aileen Fountain with Remax of Gulf Shores
Delilah Joy - Thanks so much for your recent stay with us in Windward Pointe 405! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much and are sorry that you had to wait when you arrived. We appreciate your understanding and your valuable feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Angie - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Windward Pointe 405! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to having you again soon!
Carrie - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad to hear that you had a great vacation in Orange Beach. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad, as it allows us the opportunity to evaluate. We would have loved for you to let us know that you were unsatisfied with the condition of the property when you got there, so we could have sent housekeeping out to rectify the situation for you immediately. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you found things to be tidy and up to date. New chairs have been ordered for the balcony. We love to hear of our guest possibly returning!
Thank you so much! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you returning!
So glad the stay was enjoyable! It is a great complex and a perfect location! Sorry for the intrusion so early on your departure date. I’m guessing that housekeeping was overly anxious. We do hope you will chose us again for your future rental needs, as we love returning guest.