We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in bedrooms, tile throughout the rest of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 55" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen and twin size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Third bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, BBQ, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Racquetball Court, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Tennis court, TV, VCR, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at front desk ($20.81 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We are so glad you liked the location of the condo. We really wish we had known that you weren’t happy with the cleanliness of the unit; we would have been happy to send our cleaning crew back out to the property to address your concerns. While we wish every guest’s stay was problem free, unfortunately, that isn’t always the case. We’re terribly sorry there was an issue with the refrigerator. However, it is important to point out that we did get right out to fix it for you, as well as reimburse you for the food that was in the refrigerator at the time. As far as the patio furniture and the tropical storm, please understand that there are a lot of moving parts and a lot of different parties involved when we are preparing for a storm, and we, as well as the condominium association, would rather be too cautious than not cautious enough. We (the individual property manager, the condominium management, and the condominium maintenance team) are all trying to make sure that our guests and properties are prepared, usually in a very short amount of time, and admittedly sometimes guests get contacted by all of those parties, just to be sure that things are secure. We're so sorry that was frustrating to you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and hope to see you again.
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Al - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you were able to make the best of your vacation despite the weather! We are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Jeannie - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you found the condo to be clean and spacious! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Karen - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you all loved the condo and had so much fun!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed the unit and found things to be exactly what you needed. We can investigate the sofa sleeper and evaluate its condition. We love to hear our guest speak of returning. Thank you for your input!