We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Phoenix VII 104 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the ground floor.
• On the south side, the balcony is up one floor and can be accessed from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in the living room and bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining room table that seats six, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 47" flat screen TV/DVD/VCR.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 32" flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has two queen size beds with a 32" flat screen TV/DVD/VCR.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, BBQ, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Racquetball Court, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Tennis court, TV, VCR, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at front desk ($20.81 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Amy - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Phoenix VII 104! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Terri - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Phoenix VII 104 so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Richard - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad that you enjoyed your trip. How nice of you to make note of the fact that the condo had everything you needed. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! Picking a unit on a ground floor certainly has its advantages. Sorry to hear about the dust that you discovered on the ceiling fans. We could have gladly addressed that for you had we known. Now that I am aware I will make sure housekeeping attends to that immediately. Thankfully all of you were able to get a good night sleep. Beach services make life easier as to not have to haul things down and up while on vacation. I am pleased to hear they keep things well maintained. The jellyfish are a fact of life for us here on the Gulf coast; such pretty little things to lookover but that sting can be dreadful. Parking is always an issue here on the island especially around the holidays. We treat the passes as if they are gold, however sometimes due to the gulf air they can get away from you. I’m sure the lady at the desk was following procedures of the onsite management, as her job can be difficult at times. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!