We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Dining room table seats four, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 36" flat screen TV and walk-in shower with travertine tile.
• Second bedroom has a king size bed with a 20" flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Gazebo, Heated Indoor Pool, Heated Outdoor Pool (Winter Months), Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Security, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Shuffleboard, Sundeck, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking passes are purchased on site and the charge is $20 each with a limit of 2.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Vicki Lynn with Realty 1st
Harris - Thank you for your recent stay with us in Lei Lani 404! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Benjamin - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us in Lei Lani 404! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Meredith - Thanks so much for your recent stay with us in Lei Lani 404 and for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dianne - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so happy that you found Lei Lani to be perfect for your vacation with your grandkids. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Steven -Thank you so much for your recent stay! Very nice of you to notice the decor - we're thrilled that it was what you were looking for. We love the view from that condo, too! It's the cherry on top! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! This unit features flat screen TV’s, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, with a granite breakfast bar, the master bath has been completely remodeled with a travertine tile walk-in shower and is tiled through out, not exactly sure of what you mean about dated. We would have gladly sent housekeeping back to take care of the issues, had we known. It is located to many of the local island favorites. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! Sorry to hear the linens were not in place for your stay. You should have called; those could have been delivered right out. We love to hear our guest talk of returning, and yes next time with the proper linens. We appreciate your input!