We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in the bedrooms and tile throughout the remainder of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and upgraded appliances. Dining room table that seats six, four additional bar stools, and a wet bar with an ice maker.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 49" flat screen TV with a DVD player.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 37" flat screen TV with a DVD player and a jetted tub.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 24" flat screen TV with a DVD player.
• Third bedroom has two twin bunk beds with a 32" flat screen TV with a DVD player.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill, Boat Slip, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, Dock, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Gazebo, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Lazy River, Onsite Game Room, Onsite Gift Shop, Onsite Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Playground, Pool Restroom, Private Balcony, Putting Green, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa, Steam Room, Stereo, Sundeck, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water slide, Wet Bar, Zero Entry Pool
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Stephen Harrison with Remax of Gulf Shores
Susan - thank you so much for your recent stay in Caribe D-1112. How nice of you to notice the new paint and cleanliness. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to forward your specific concerns with the hot tubs and pools to the property association at the Caribe. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Erin - Thank you so much for your recent stay! How awesome that you came back for your 5th time!!! We LOVE that you LOVE it so much! and weLOVE you!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Teresa - Thank you so much for your recent stay! So glad you all had a great time in Caribe D-1111. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Barbara - Thank you so much for your recent stay! What a great 4th of July trip!! It sounds like you made some wonderful memories with your grandson. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Chivonne - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Caribe D1112 so much. It really is an amazing place!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! We are saddened to hear of the experience you encountered upon arrival. Housekeeping could have gladly returned to the unit to rectify the issues had we only known. I will make sure the mold issue is evaluated and the sand spurs are removed from the carpet. We strive to meet our guest needs and expectations. We value your input and appreciate your feedback.