We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in the bedrooms and tile throughout the remainder of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and upgraded appliances. Dining room table that seats six, four additional bar stools, and a wet bar with an ice maker.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 45" flat screen TV with a DVD player.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 45" flat screen TV with a DVD player.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 14" flat screen TV with a DVD player.
• Third bedroom has two full size beds with a 14" flat screen TV with a DVD player.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill, Boat Slip, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, Dock, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Gazebo, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Lazy River, Onsite Game Room, Onsite Gift Shop, Onsite Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Playground, Pool Restroom, Private Balcony, Putting Green, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa, Steam Room, Stereo, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water slide, Wet Bar, Zero Entry Pool
• Boat slips are available for guests to use. $40/ day for a boat under 20 feet and $50/ day for a boat over 20 feet. You will need to provide registration and insurance at the front desk.
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Kristy Doggett with Romar Beach Realty or click here to see properties for sale.
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled you enjoyed it! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tina - Thank you so much for staying with us in Caribe D-0404! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
KC - Thank you so much for staying with us in Caribe D-0404 We are thrilled to have been able to help you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Kareena - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us in Caribe D-404 and for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled that you spent your Christmas vacation with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Vickie - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Caribe D-0404! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! So sorry to hear the keys did not work. Those are checked on a regular bases typically prior to every arrival. Thankfully someone was close by for assistance. The card keys can sometimes be temperamental. We are cautioned by the on site to not have them next to other cards, mechanical devises of any kind, garage door openers; etc…etc… for fear if deactivation. Board games and cards are not on our inventory list so maybe that would be something that could be added for the future. With so many activities offered at the complex I don’t believe that has ever been mention. However in your check in instructions a hair dryer is listed under the captioned item of “Please do not forget following”, so that you will know in advance to bring one with you. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Returning guest, how nice! I too love the 4th floor and the bay side. That panoramic view is beautiful! So glad to hear you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay. We will check on those large missing bowls, the utensils, and the wine glasses replacing what is needed. Looking forward to your return next year! We value your feedback and appreciate your input.
Thank you for your recent stay! Caribe is certainly a wonderful, family friendly complex which offer so much! This unit does boast amazing views from the balcony. Not ever having anyone complain about the blackout curtains, we would have never known. Now that we do, we can certainly investigate that matter. We are excited to see guest return. We appreciate your feedback!