We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Bluewater 306 is a three bedroom, two bath condo with incredible, corner, Gulf-front views from the 3rd floor.
• Large balcony wraps around the side of the unit to allow balcony access from all rooms.
• Carpet in the front two bedrooms only, everywhere else in the unit is tile.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four that can expand to seat six, with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a large sofa sleeper and a 55" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 32" flat screen TV with a DVD/VCR player.
• Second bedroom has two queen size beds with a 22" flat screen TV.
• Third bedroom has a queen size bed with a 19" flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Jessica - Thank you so much for staying with us in Bluewater 306! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Oakley - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Bluewater 306! We are so glad you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Shandana - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that your first time visiting us was wonderful! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon, for a longer visit next time :)
Drew - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful time. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! We are so glad to hear you were pleased with the location and yes it is in the middle of everything. This unit does boast a fabulous balcony with plenty of room for the family. Sorry to hear of the wifi! That is provided onsite and has a local provider. We will make sure that number is in the unit for assistance. We appreciate your input and love to have guest return!