This is a beautiful 2 story row home located just two blocks from downtown Oceanside. With 2 bedrooms and a comfortable loft area, this particular property can sleep up to 6 guests. The Master bedroom has its own private bathroom with a King bed, while the guest bedroom and loft share a Jack & Jill bathroom. The kitchen has all gas powered appliances and is fully equipped if you choose to dine in on your vacation. The spacious living room area has a gas powered fireplace to keep you warm on a cool evening. The private patio area with its extendable awning provides plenty of space for entertaining your family and friends. At night you can also enjoy the brisk ocean breeze on the upstairs terrace while resting on the comfortable patio furniture. This particular property has a 1 car garage with public street parking.
In the area, there are multiple restaurants and shops within walking distance. Visit the iconic Oceanside pier, enjoy the public beaches, or shop during the Thursday Farmer's Market. All of this within 3 to 4 blocks from the vacation property. If you want to visit San Diego and all of its attractions, you can drive, uber, or take Amtrak a short distance.
• Family Room w/ 50" TV and cable
• Half Bath
• Dining Room
• Living Room
• Front Patio
• Master Bedroom - King Bed (sleeps 2)
• Master Bathroom
• Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
• Loft - Twin Daybed with Trundle w/ 40" TV (sleeps 2)
• Guest bathroom
• Full-Size Washer and Dryer
• Patio with lounge chairs
Q and A
• Q. I notice there are train tracks close by, is there any noise from the train?
• Yes, the train is 1 block away and you do hear the train. If you are sensitive to train noise this might not be a good fit for you.
• Q. What kind of public transportation is close?
• The transit station is 4 blocks away from where you can catch a bus or train South to San Diego or North to Orange County. We do have Uber and other taxi services.
• Q. Are there any places to eat within walking distance?
• There are several restaurants, bars, and coffee shops within a 3-4 block walk from the house.
• Q. How do we get access to our rental?
• Your check-in instructions will be emailed to you 48 hours before arrival. Please be prepared to show ID upon arrival.
Also, enjoy any of the other Southern California activities!
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Magic Mountain ( 2 Hours) North on I-5 – Santa Clarita
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
• Mission San Juan Capistrano (30 Min) North on I-5 – San Juan Capistrano
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad • Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• The World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15 - Temecula
• The San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South – Del Mar
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• San Diego Golf o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
• Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
• Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
• El Camino Country Club 4 Miles - Oceanside
• The Crossings – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
• La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
• Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain