**PLEASE NOTE OUR MINIMUM AGE TO RENT IS 25. This means the reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old, and that is the person who must pick up the check-in packet. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 24 - Sept 2)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Oceanfront with amazing views
- Covered balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
We're so happy you enjoyed the condo and your experience, Janie. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we'll see you next time!
We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay, Stacy. Come back and see us again soon!
We're glad you enjoyed the resort. However, we're disappointed that this is the first we're hearing that you had issues with cleaning. We know there was a problem with the toilet: Our maintenance team responded immediately when you reached out about the toilet and asked if we could send someone out that night to check it. They were told the following day was fine, which is when we sent someone from our team and the issue was repaired. At that time, it was mentioned in passing that the shower came off of the track (which was also fixed while our team member was there), but it was never mentioned that it fell on you. So yes, it did take less than about a day (not 2) to fix the toilet, but that was at your request. We really wish that you would have mentioned the cleaning issues to our maintenance team while you were still staying with us, or even while our team member was in the unit with you repairing the toilet. We encourage all renters to let us know immediately of any issues they're experiencing, per the Welcome Note we provide on the fridge in the unit, so that we can ensure everyone has a 5 star stay. In addition, we're not sure what furniture you're referring to, as the pictures of the unit were taken very recently. These units are privately owned, so from time to time, small things like comforters or decorations may change. However, if there are major changes, i.e. new floors or entirely new furniture in a room, we will retake photos.
Michael - We're so happy you enjoyed the condo and your stay. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Hi Carol, We're happy to hear that you had a great time. February is another great time of year to visit, so that was a great choice! See you then!
ALL ISSUES HAVE BEEN CORRECTED. OUR STAFF TOOK CARE OF ALL OF THIS GUEST'S ISSUES. THE GUEST LIKED UNIT ENOUGH TO BOOK EXTRA NIGHT.