**PLEASE NOTE OUR MINIMUM AGE TO RENT IS 25. This means the reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old, and that is the person who must pick up the check-in packet. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 24 - Sept 2)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: King
- Guest 2: 2 Queens
- Guest 3: 2 Twins
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Oceanfront with amazing views
- Covered balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival. Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Mary - We're so happy you enjoyed the condo and your stay. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us, Debra. As we previously discussed, I apologize that you encountered issues with the pools and elevators. As you know, this sort of thing is unfortunately out of our control, but we have reached out to the HOA for more information. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Carol - We're so happy everyone enjoyed the condo and their stay. Thanks for vacationing with us again, and we'll see you next time!
Alison - Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback about your stay. We're so glad that you had a great New Year holiday with us. Come back and see us again soon!
Hi Heather - we're glad you had a great time and that we were able to get you in early. We're sorry about the confusion with the soap: We actually note in the check-in instructions that renters need to bring soap so that they can pack accordingly. Come see us again soon!
Heather - we're glad you enjoyed your trip. We do provide starter amounts of hand soap and dish detergent now for all units, so that won't be an issue going forward. We'll see you next time!