**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 8 - Sept 7)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: King
- Guest 2: Queen
- Guest 3: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Oceanfront end unit with amazing views
- Covered balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- TV in each bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Beach chairs and umbrellas can be rented from late April to mid October from the City's Beach Services stand located on the beach directly in front of the towers
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival. Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
DJ- We're happy you enjoyed the condo and your stay. We really wish that you would have reached out to our maintenance team while you were still staying with us to let us know of any maintenance issues you had, including missing kitchen items, so that they could have brought you what you needed. We encourage all renters to let us know immediately of any problems they encounter, per the Welcome Note we provide in the unit, so that we can ensure everyone has a 5 star stay. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our maintenance team so that they can check on these items. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you loved the condo. Come back and see us again soon!
Thanks so much for the feedback. We'll make sure our maintenance team is aware of the lighting issue. We also apologize that you were missing a set of sheets. Please note that it's never too late to let us know that you need anything while staying with us: Our maintenance team's contact info is on the fridge for that exact purpose! Thanks for staying with us, and we'll see you next time-
We're so happy your group enjoyed the condo. We'll see you next time!
Hi Diane, Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry that your trip didn’t exceed your expectations. Our maintenance team would be happy to fix any issues you have during your stay. We hope you’ll stay with us again, and if you happen to encounter problems, notify our team immediately so that we can ensure everything is resolved immediately.