At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - September 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: Queen
- Guest 2: 2 Queens
- Oceanfront with amazing views
- Covered balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- High chair in unit
- 60-acre oceanfront community featuring outstanding accommodations including a 2.5 acre pool area with a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, hot tubs, waterfalls, lazy river, adults-only & kiddie pools, shuffle board, & a large checker/chess board
- World-class services available at Cinzia Spa
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
We're so glad you enjoyed the unit. Come back and see us again soon!
Hi Guy - We're glad you enjoyed the unit. Thanksgiving is definitely one of the busier times here for sure: I imagine waiting on the elevator can be less than ideal at times, but none of our other renters have reported an issue with using the pools or other facilities. Also, thank you for the feedback regarding the washer, dryer and kitchen items. We'll make sure to pass that along to our maintenance team. Regarding the cleaning fee and trash bags: We make it very clear in the rental agreement that there is no daily cleaning service, and we also let renters know in the check-in instructions that we provide starter amounts of paper products and trash bags. The cleaning fee of $175 (not $235) that you paid covers linens, towels, and the departure cleaning. In addition, we list our maintenance team's phone number in all units in the event that renters are in need of extra towels or anything else during their stay. Please make sure when you come back, which we hope you will, that you reach out to us during your stay should you have a need for anything (including towels). Our goal is to do everything we can, while you're still here, to ensure that you have a great stay.
Hi Kenneth, Those views never get old! We're happy to hear that you had a great trip. Come back and see us soon!
Hi Deb, We love to hear when someone has a great time. Please come back soon!
We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip. Come see us again soon!