**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 24 - Sept 2)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: King
- Guest 2: Queen
- Guest 3: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
- Covered 2nd floor balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- TV in every bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival. Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Krista - We're so glad that you enjoyed the home and the resort, but we're sorry you encountered cleaning issues upon arrival. This was an oversight by our cleaners and is not acceptable. We really wish that you would have reached out to us with these issues while you were still here instead of now after you left so that we could have corrected them. We encourage all renters to let us know immediately of any issues they're experiencing, per the Welcome Note we provide in the property, so that we can ensure everyone has a 5 star stay. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Thanks so much for the review, Melissa. We're glad you loved the home. Come back and see us again soon!
Dennis - We're glad you enjoyed the home. However, we're really disappointed that you waited until after you checked out to let us know about other issues you experienced. You did report a problem with the sliding glass door while you were staying with us, but as you referenced in your review, our maintenance team responded quickly and assisted you with that. However, you never reported any of these other issues while you were still here, via our maintenance telephone number or even directly to our maintenance technician that showed up at the home. He even asked before he left if there was anything else you needed assistance with, and he was told that everything was great. This obviously makes it very difficult for us to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay when we're notified after your departure. We encourage all renters to let us know immediately of any issues they're experiencing, per the Welcome Note we provide on the fridge in the unit, so that we can ensure everyone has a 5 star stay.
We're so happy you enjoyed the home and your experience, Chip. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Melissa - Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback about your stay. We're so glad that you had a great time. Come back and see us again when it's nice and warm!
Thanks for staying with us, Jonathan. Come back soon!