**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Pirates Voyage Dinner and Show (Feb - Dec). For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: Queen
- Guest 1: Queen
- Guest 2: 2 Sets of Twin Bunks
- Guest 3: Full with Twin Bunk
- Covered patio & balcony
- BBQ grill
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- TV in every bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Beach chairs and umbrellas can be rented from late April to mid October from the City's Beach Services stand located on the beach directly in front of the towers
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you choose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
We're so glad that you enjoyed the home and that our team was quick to respond to and resolve your issues. Palmetto bugs can pop up from time to time because you’re talking about a home at the coast (especially when there’s been a lot of rain or if the quarterly pest control service was recently completed). The best of intentions can’t thwart those types of one-off situations. It's one of the only negative parts of being at the beach :) Having said that, our cleaners should have taken care of that before your arrival, so we'll definitely be speaking with them about that. Thanks for staying with us, and we'll see you next time!
Ericka - We're so happy you enjoyed the home and your stay. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Thanks so much for the review, Christian. We're glad you had a great golf trip. Come back and see us again soon!
Thanks, Cathy - come back soon!
We're so glad that you enjoyed your time. We hope to see you again soon!
Hi Andrea! Thanks so much for the feedback. We hope you’ll come back and stay with us again soon!
We're so glad that you, your son and his friends enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!