**PLEASE NOTE OUR MINIMUM AGE TO RENT IS 25. This means the reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old, and that is the person who must pick up the check-in packet. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GRANTED.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 24 - Sept 2)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: 1 Queen, 1 Fold Out Chair Bed (Full)
- Guest 2: Full
- Guest 3: 2 Twins
- Office: Sofa Bed (Queen)
- Private pool overlooking the lake
- Covered patio and 2nd floor balcony
- BBQ grill
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Game room with pool table and bar
- About a 5 minute drive to the beach
- You can also visit the Barefoot Marina to try your hand at fishing, kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing and much more during your stay!
- For the golf lovers, Barefoot Resort is surrounded by four championship courses, the Norman, Love, Fazio and Dye Courses.
- Barefoot Landing includes the Alabama Theater, House of Blues, Alligator Adventure, over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants.
- The resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Thanks, Justin - we're glad you had a great time. Come back soon!
Thanks so much for the review, Derek. We're glad you had a great experience. Come back and see us again soon!
Michelle - We're so glad you enjoyed the home. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback about your stay. We're so glad that you had a great experience and that you enjoyed the home. We'll see you next time!
Greg - We're so happy you enjoyed the house and your stay - even though you were surrounded by Panthers gear :) . Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
We're glad you had a great time - Come back and see us again soon!