BeachWaves 365 is where lifelong memories are made! You’re surrounded by unobstructed expansive views of dunes, sand and sea! Watch the birds sing, the boats float, and birds soar from your wrap-around deck! Nature’s show never stops and BeachWaves 365 is the ideal location to see it all.
Nestled between 2 great seaside locations – BeachWaves 365 is 300 steps to the ocean beach – where stunning sunrises await. Or, you can walk 3 minutes to the bay side beach for sunsets, ... or paddle boarding, kayaking, or swimming. Either direction – you’re sure to have amazing beach days!
Plum Island is more than just a beach-goers paradise – there’s so much more to do. Explore a Nature preserve: Parker River National Wildlife Refuge or Joppa Flats. History buffs will delight in the living history museums nearby – check out how skiffs have been made since 1793 at Lowell’s Boat Building Museum, or venture off to Essex, heaven for antique lovers. Do you love great restaurants, craft beer, or local wine? Then, visit Historic Newburyport village for award winning dining. Looking for kid-friendly fun – right across the street is a playground, or head over to Salisbury Beach for carousel rides and arcade games.
BeachWaves 365 accommodations start with the amazing views. You enter the home from the enormous wrap around deck. The deck sports 3 tables for 6 and it has the space for 3 more.
At BeachWaves 365, each floor provides open concept living space with kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. What a great space to share an extended family vacation – there’s room for everyone: grandparents, siblings, cousins. The kids can be playing board games on the 3rd floor, while the parents play cards below.
About BeachWaves 365 accommodations:
2 Living Rooms beautifully appointed with comfy couches & gorgeous wood floors. Each living room has over-sized couches and great space to lounge, play board games, read, or watch TV on the 3rd Floor. Too hot today - relax comfortably with central air conditioning.
- The 2nd Floor kitchen is a fully appointed kitchen with French Door refrigerator, gourmet gas range, microwave and dishwasher.
- The 3rd Floor has a kitchenette with full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and beverage refrigerator – to keep all your wine at the perfect temperature.
2nd Floor Dining area with seating for 6 and 3 outdoor dining tables for 6.
Sleeping Arrangements (maximum capacity of 10):
2 Master Bedrooms (Sleeping Capacity 4)
- Queen Size Bed
- Generous bureaus
- Bedside Tables with Lamps
- Huge his and her closets
2 Guest Bedrooms (Sleeping Capacity 4)
- 2 Twin Beds in each Bedroom
- Generous Bureaus
- Good Sized Closets
2nd Floor Living Room (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- Sofa opens into a Queen sized bed
- 2nd Floor Bathroom has a full tub and shower
- 3rd Floor Bathroom has a walk-in shower with rain shower-head and body jets
- Ground Level Outdoor Shower with hot and cold water.
- BeachWaves 365 has 2 foot showers: one in the ground-level outdoor shower and one on the wrap-around deck – to easily clean off those sandy feet.
Parking: BeachWaves 365 has side-by-side parking for 4 vehicles.
***** BeachWaves 365 Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped kitchen and kitchenette with full size appliances, coffee makers, blenders, dishwashers, & more!
- Living room with TV, comfy sofas, and sliding doors leading to wrap around deck
- Central Air Conditioning
- Washer & dryer.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for an additional charge
*** iTrip North Shore Properties
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, BeachWaves 365 features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes toiletries, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more.
The beds at BeachWaves 365 are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
*** BeachWaves 365 Guidelines
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Please know the lower level is occupied by long-term residents. The outdoor spaces are separated for maximum privacy.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times!
**** Explore Plum Island - by foot, paddle or pedal.
Plum Island is a 6-mile long barrier beach that extends south of Newburyport. Most of it makes up the Parker River Wildlife Refuge, which is visited seasonally by nearly 300 bird species.
Walking on a beach across a National Wildlife Refuge, hearing the waves crashing on long, sandy beaches, watching birds and deer nearby…
A walk is a nice introduction to the extraordinary diversity of the Plum Island scenery. Take a walk both on the beach and on the main Refuge road, which offers wonderful views on the Plum Island River marshes and the Broad Sound.
Plum Island creates a nice protected bay which leads to marshes along the Parker River - take a kayak tour through the marshes.
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack river. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River or Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring and colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine
* Unique Golf courses nestled amongst sea marshes, tidal rivers, and rocky
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack with treats!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized toiletries.
* All baths are stocked with fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher liquid to get you going for your stay.
39 Dodge St, Suite 227 Beverly MA 01915