|Primary Bedroom Queen|
LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS | Stunning Private Riverfront Access
Cation on the Guadalupe is located 1.3 miles from the heart of New Braunfels, Texas.
Enjoy 240 feet of Guadalupe riverfront and 4.5 acres of Texas Hill Country.
Guests receive a complimentary bottle of bubbly and an assortment of sweet and savory snacks.
Walking distance to Schlitterbahn, "The World's Best Waterpark," and minutes away from Landa Falls and the famous City Tube Chute on the Comal River. Perfect basecamp for your Texas tubing adventure!
NEWLY LISTED. The Strand is the closest you will get to the beach in New Braunfels. With cheerful spaces, boho finishes, and cool vibes, The Strand will have you relaxed and recharged.
SECOND FLOOR Unit with balcony overlooking the sprawling tree-covered lawn and Guadalupe River.
All units are outfitted with luxury bedding, Public Goods toiletries, full-sized appliances (including a washer and dryer), a hair dryer, smart TVs, and a furnished patio.
Carefully curated interiors by a professional designer with picture-perfect moments in mind.
Professionally managed by a highly-qualified, locally owned Short-Term Rental property management company.
- Queen Size Bed
- Luxury Bedding
- Large Walk-in Closet
- Wall-mounted Flat-screen TV
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Coffee Maker with Complementary Cation Coffee
- Washer and Dryer - In Unit
- 65" TV with Premium Cable
- Books and Reading Material
- Private Balcony
- Outdoor Furniture
- Highspeed Internet & WiFi
- Rollaway Crib Available Upon Request
- Highchair Available Upon Request
- Rollaway Bed Available Upon Request
- 4.5 Acres of Sprawling Lawns
- 240 Feet of Private Riverfront Access
- Magnificent Pecan Trees
- Picnic Tables & Shade Umbrellas
- Outdoor Dining Areas
- Free On-site Parking
- Security Cameras of the Property (Monitoring Parking Lot and Breezeways)
- Pet Friendly - Pets Allowed With Fee - See Pet Policy Below
- Contactless Self-Checkin with Digital Lock
- Long-term Stays, Winter Texans, and Corporate Housing Welcome
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Schlitterbahn (0.6 Miles)
- Downtown New Braunfels (1.3 Miles)
- City Tube Chute on the Comal River (1.3 Miles)
- Landa Falls (1.7 Miles)
- Landa Park (2.1 Miles)
- Gruene Hall (2.4 Miles)
- San Marcos Premium Outlets (13.1 Miles)
- San Antonio River Walk (33.3 Miles)
- San Antonio International Airport (28.5 Miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (49.1 Miles)
- Fredericksburg, Texas (72.5 Miles)
Cation on the Guadalupe was originally a pecan grove. Looking out onto the sprawling back lawn, you can see the living legacy of this property's history in the form of the beautiful pecan trees lining the Guadalupe River. Along with this great exterior, you will find clean, modern, and inviting accommodations, welcoming you to this home away from home. We’ve got hospitality in our blood, and our passion is to provide the canvas for you to create lasting memories.
Our goal is to serve our guests in a way that makes them feel special and valued. We feel that we could all use a vacation - time to reconnect and remember what is important in life. We invite you to join us on your next stay-cation, bae-cation, or vacation - whatever it might be.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.)
WHAT IS YOUR PET POLICY?
We allow dogs to stay onsite. We do require a pet fee, and we require pets to be on a leash at all times while outside. We have pet stations located around the property and require that you clean up after your pet.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED?
We are a smoke-free property, which means that there is no smoking of any kind anywhere on the entire property.
CAN I HAVE AN EVENT HERE?
For events or special reservations, please contact us. We do offer property buyouts with an associated events fee.
CAN I BOOK THE ENTIRE BUILDING?
If you want to block off Building One for a family stay or a group getaway, we offer a building buy-out. We put a hold on Building One and allow your group to book during the time frame that is decided. Building One has six units, which can accommodate 16-28 people.
WHICH RIVERS ARE YOU NEAR?
New Braunfels has two beautiful rivers for you to enjoy.
The Guadalupe River runs right on our property.
The Comal River which can be accessed from Prince Solms Park, less than a mile from Cation on the Guadalupe.
DO YOU OFFER ROOM BLOCKS?
We do offer room blocks for weddings and events offsite. If you would like to set up a block for your party, submit an inquiry below.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check in at 4:00 PM*
Check out at 11:00 AM
*If the unit is ready, early check-in may be available for a $25 fee.
ARE THE UNITS DIFFERENT?
All of our spaces have a unique flare. However, each space has the same quality of stay for our guests. You will find the same amenities and utensils available in each space, regardless of the decorations. First-floor units do have an extended patio with al fresco dining.