We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
- King size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
Guest bedroom #2
- King size bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Comfy chair with reading lamp
- Flat screen TV
Guest bedroom #3
- Queen bed
Guest bedroom #4
- Two twin beds
- Lower bunk is a double, top bunk is a twin
Brand new furniture includes a queen sleeper sofa.
* Fabulous unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico and Santa Rosa Sound from the balconies that surround this house.
* Beach access is right across the street.
* The Living Room features a large flat screen Smart TV, wireless internet, and cable channels. Sofa, chair and table
* Master bedroom with king bed and adjoining full private bath features flat screen Smart TV. Dresser and two night stands.
* 2nd guest bedroom with king bed , dresser, night stand
* 3rd bunk beds (double bottom, single top and pull-out single) two chairs
* Dining Room has large round table for meals and games, 4 bar stools to sit at bar
* Full kitchen has everything needed to make and serve meals. Blender, coffee maker and toaster included.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry room.
- Plenty of parking under the house. We will allow up to 4 cars. Yes, you may bring a boat or jet skis!
NOTE: You MUST be able to climb stairs to enter this beach house.
This beautiful 4-bedroom beach house is steps away from the white sands of the Gulf of Mexico. To the south is an expansive unobstructed view of the Gulf of Mexico, which affords you beautiful ocean sunsets and sunrises from the balcony. To the north, you can see Santa Rosa Sound as you relax on the back terrace. Want to grill? A propane grill sits on the terrace for your exclusive use. Your group will find all of the amenities necessary to give your vacation the comforts of home. The little extra touches from kitchen accessories to books & games and puzzles will allow you a relaxed feel when coming in from your sunshine adventures.
Enjoy your morning coffee on your balcony. When you are ready for some white sand and surf, the beach is a 1 minute walk across the street. Want to stay in? Take advantage of the board games provided or watch your favorite movie on the TV.
You’ll love all that Navarre Beach has to offer: it boasts the longest pier in NW Florida. For $1/day, you can walk on the pier to view a wide variety of aquatic life. More frequent are sightings of dolphin pods, rays and sea turtles. Since Navarre Beach sits on a barrier island, you’re surrounded by water to take kayaks or paddle boards out for a day of fun. You’ll find calm waters to help beginners learn the finer points of navigating the water.There are multiple fishing charters to choose from. Visiting golfers will want to bring their clubs and challenge the 18 holes at the Club at Hidden Creek, just a few miles away. Take the whole family to the charming Gulf Breeze Zoo with over 800 animals, giraffe feedings, and a fun train ride. Drive down to Juana’s or Windjammers for food and drink and engage in some beach volleyball! And be sure to treat yourself to some tropical shave ice!
Bike along the ocean on the Seashore Trail section of the Florida National Scenic Trail. This paved multi-use path extends for miles from Navarre Beach and west to Pensacola Beach. As you ride, check out sweeping sea views and candy-colored beach houses as the trail meanders through sand dunes and coastal scrub regions. If you’re not bringing your bike on vacation, The Boardwalk Shop rents beach cruisers and child seats.
For nature lovers, there is a sea turtle conservation center you can visit. Grab your snorkeling gear or rent it at the Navarre Beach Marine Sanctuary for some of the best underwater views you’ve ever seen. This sanctuary offers tours on kayaks with a guide available to explain the history of the sanctuary and steps being taken to preserve the area. Explore a series of underwater reefs on a snorkeling expedition to the Navarre Beach Marine Park. Just a few miles to the west, you will enter the National Seashore filled with tranquil white beaches.
Coffee lovers will enjoy grinding and making their own coffee to sip on the balcony.
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
NOTE: Tenants must be able to walk up and down stairs. There is no elevator. This house is on pilings.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 12 people!!! If we determine you have more than 12 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
This property does not allow pets.
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book, the iTrip Mobile Application and the iTrip Tenant website.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply of TP and other amenities.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Club at Hidden Creek--Golf
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
Thank you for staying in our beach house. Guests love the location, views and amenities!