|BR 1 Queen|
|BR 2 Bunk Full|
|Living Sofa Full|
This Gated Development has controlled access, interior corridors, an elevator, community pool with BBQ Grills. Part of the 1865 Tobacco Barn Development in Nashville. This brand new 2 BR condo is on an exclusive floor with 2 other 1 BR Condos. All three can be booked together or separately in whichever configuration best fits your group. Please inquire with the host about dates and group size.
The 1865, a Civil War-era development, which includes a once utilized as a Tobacco Auction house, has now been reimagined into a truly uncommon condominium building. Each of the units in this new construction addition is strikingly unique with an all brick structure exterior alongside a railroad track where the freight trains roll slowly in and out of the city center.
Enjoy all of the historic lore with fully-appointed modern luxury design features. Impressive attention to detail was paid to the layout of each individual interior. The design of each unit makes great use of the livable space, perfect for the traveler who intends to revel in Nashville. Bespoke design is a theme throughout the chef's kitchen, handsome living space, and welcoming bathrooms.
Located between the 28th Avenue connector to West End and Marathon Village, The 1865 grants you easy access to all Nashville has to offer. With dozens of restaurants, bars, entertainment venues within reach, there will always be something new to experience minutes away from your door.
We loved our stay at Kevin’s place! Everything was clean and just like the photos. He was quick and kind in response. I definitely recommend this place for anyone and we’ll be back soon! -Ashley
Reviews were on point. I always read the reviews and see if there was any bad ones before I pick an airbnb to stay in. This was perfect!! from the decor, the security they had, felt safe, easy access, Kevin was great responding to all messages timely. Location was perfect and close to everything. Had everything we needed, even a bottle of wine to welcome us. WE TRULY ENJOYED OUR STAY and most definitely will be back and stay with Kevin again. THE BEST AIRBNB we've ever stayed in. A MUST STAY hands down! -Loan
Master BR - Queen Bed with Memory Foam Mattress
Guest BR - Two Full-Size Bunk Beds
Super Comfy Full Size Sleeper in Living Area
Hotel Quality Bedding and Linens
Netflix, Prime Video, and other Streaming Channels
Fully Stocked with Kitchen Supplies
Dishes, Utensils, Cookware, Cups, and Glasses
All the Essentials
Stacked Frigidaire Washer and Dryer
Side-by-Side Stainless Samsung Fridge (In-Door Water and Ice)
High-End Stainless Samsung Smart Microwave
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Glass Cooktop Stove with Oven
Coffee Maker with Supplies
42" Flat Screen Smart TV in Living Room and Master Bedroom
Table for Four
• Free parking is available within the 1865 gated development so you can bring your car and use it to explore the local area.x
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 0.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 13 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro Nashville & Davidson County Short Term Rental Permit - 202000followedby3364
Thank you - Come see us again.