|Living Sofa Queen|
The condo is located seven miles from downtown Nashville, four miles from the Grand Ole Opry and Gaylord Opryland Hotel, and 15 minutes to the airport. We are also about 10 minutes to the popular Five Points area, and all the fantastic restaurants and bars East Nashville is known for. The unit is on the 3rd floor and easily accessed with the elevator.
- Sip Café - locally roasted coffee and homemade ice cream - 8-minute walk
- Slow Hand Coffee + Bakeshop - local coffee, scratch kitchen, and baker - 5-minute drive
The Artsy Inglewood Condo is a one-bedroom condominium in a secure building (interior corridor entry) in the Inglewood neighborhood of East Nashville. Built in 2017, the unit is updated with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances and is furnished in a mid-century-meets-modern style. It is decorated with all original artwork from one of the owners, local artist K. Randall Wilcox. The king-sized bed sleeps 2 adults, and the couch can fold down to a twin-size, sleeping one adult or possibly two small children. There is also a large walk-in closet that could easily accommodate a Pack-n-Play. There is countertop seating for 4 at the kitchen island.
Kevin’s hospitality can’t be beaten! Please come to his condo for an enjoyable and relaxing visit to Nashville. -Heather
I’ve had multiple Airbnb experiences, this is by far the best one. From the place itself, the location, this place is as good as it can get. Best in Nashville. Highly recommend and look forward to staying again. -Dylan
King-sized bed, chair, and dresser
Kitchen/living/dining combination with stainless steel oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator
Quartz countertops with bar seating for 4
Dishes, silverware, pots and pans, drinking glasses, wine glasses, cooking utensils, cutting boards, Keurig with coffee pods and tea bags
Toaster and blender
• Living Area:
Sofa (Seats 2-3), pulls down to twin size sleeper (This is a second bed)
Two recliners, 50” Smart TV with basic cable, Strong Heating and Cooling Uni
• Walk-in Closet:
Iron and Ironing board, Washer and dryer
Tub/shower combination, hairdryer, soap, shampoo, conditioner
• There is plenty of free parking in the lot, and if you prefer to take Uber or Lyft, drivers are active in this area.
• Automated keyless entry
Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 7 miles
• The Gulch ~ 8 miles
• Music Row ~ 10 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 7 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 6 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 7 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 7 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 7 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 7 miles
• 12 South ~ 11 miles
• Nashville Airport ~12 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 8 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 7 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 6 miles
• Opryland ~ 4 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 7 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro Nashville & Davidson County STR Permit: 2019followedby070741
Sorry about the sunlight! We will work on that! Come see us again!