Napili Shores Resort H-166 - 1BD/1BA - New Listing and Great Rate on Fall Dates - $185 plus tax/cleaning
Perfect for family vacations, the lanai of this ground floor one bedroom / one bath Napili Shores condominium extends into the grass and landscape of Napili Shores Resort. You will be only a few steps to the white sand beach that border the tranquil waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, paddle board or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Traveling with family/friends - why not consider H-167 our adjacent one bedroom / one bath - ideal for families and friends traveling together!
* Ugraded one bedroom condominium with king sized bed
* First floor of two story low rise building
* Private lanai
* Sofa sleeper - queen sized
* Complimentary WiFi
* Complimentary Parking
* Ceiling Fans
* Indoor or outdoor dining options
* Fully equipped Kithcen with granite counter tops dishwasher and everything you need to enjoy a home cooked meal
* Bathroom - tub and shower combination
* Two swimming pools - one heated - one oceanfront and one garden
* Community Hot Tub, Barbecue Areas
* Coin operated washer / dryer onsite
* Oceanfront Gazebo Restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch, including their famous macadamia nut pancakes
*** The resort charges a $45.00 check in fee and is collected at the front desk upon arrival***
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo for this quick review of Napili Shores Resort H-166, Ginny! We are really glad that you were able to relax and enjoy between your meetings. Hope to have you back soon for more relaxation...a hui hou - iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo nui, Darryll for your stay and review of Napili Shores Resort H-166! We are happy that you were so comfortable and enjoyed the property and amenities! We hope you can come back soon for more Aloha. A hui hou - iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Many mahalos, Taressa for this wonderful review...we hope to see you again really soon. A hui hou! - iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)