Located on the second floor of F building at Napili Shores Resort, this spacious one bedroom / one bath condominium with private lanai is the ideal place for a peaceful Maui vacation. Napili Shores Resort is adjacent to the gorgeous sandy beach of Napili Bay - named one of the top beaches on Maui. Perfect for a couple or family of four.
Napili Shores F-245:
* Comfortable and spacious living space
* Private lanai with partial ocean view
* Air-conditioning installed Oct 20, 2019
* Second floor location with vaulted ceilings
* Queen sized sofa sleeper with 8" pillow top mattress
* Flat screen television and complimentary WiFi
* Comfortable queen sized bed
* Kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space in the kitchen
* Full-sized appliances including a dishwasher and microwave
* Half bathtub/shower combination in the bathroom
Napili Shores Resort features:
* Located on the beautiful beach of Napili Bay
* Two swimming pools (one ocean front)
* Complimentary WiFi
* Cable television
* Complimentary parking (there is no parking directly behind I building)
* Stairs only - no elevators
* Gas Barbecue facilities
* Breakfast or lunch at the picturesque Gazebo Restaurant
* Dinner at our Kitchen 5315, our second restaurant
* Coin operated self service laundry room
* Shuffle board court
* On site water sports equipment rental store
* A non-smoking facility
*** Please note that the resort charges a one time $75 plus tax check in fee ***
Packing for Napili Shores is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
From your condominium, you are only steps away from the legendary white sand beaches and protected waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience. Napili has managed to stay more or less the same over the years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Department of Taxation: GE-130-97-5936-00/ TA -130-397-5936-01
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.