Spectacular views of the Pacific from Napili Shores B-109, an air conditioned first floor one bedroom/one bath condominium overlooking the lush tropical oceanfront setting. You are only a few steps to the water's edge and will enjoy the ocean's tranquil lullaby each night of your stay. Our condominium is the perfect spot for a particularly peaceful sunset experience and during the winter months, it's the ideal location for viewing the magnificent humpback whales.
Napili Shores B-109 features:
* Comfortable living space with queen sized sofa sleeper
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Private lanai with sunsets and whale watching included
* Dining for four on the lanai
* Flat screen television and complimentary WiFi
* King sized bed in the bedroom
* Kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space in the kitchen
* Full-sized appliances including a dishwasher and microwave
* Half bathtub/shower combination in the bathroom
Napili Shores Resort features:
- Two swimming pools (one ocean front)
- Cable television
- Complimentary parking (there is no parking directly behind I building)
- Stairs only - no elevators - all buildings are two stories
- Gas Barbecue facilities
- Breakfast or lunch at the picturesque Gazebo Restaurant
- Dinner at our Kitchen 5315, our second restaurant
- Coin operated self service laundry room
- Shuffle board court
- On site water sports equipment rental store
- This resort is a non-smoking facility
*** Please note that the resort charges a one time $75 plus tax check in fee ***
From your condominium, you are only steps away from the legendary white sand beaches and protected waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience. Napili has managed to stay more or less the same over the years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Packing for Napili Shores is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Department of Taxation: GE-198-600-9088-01 / TA -198-600-9088-01
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo for your stay. We sure wish we knew you were so uncomfortable, as maybe we could have made other arrangements for you. We manage several units at Napili Shores. We have had many excellent reviews, and are a bit surprised. We apologize for your discomfort and hope to have a second opportunity to try to make up for this experience. We do appreciate your stay. - iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)