|Bedroom 1 King|
|Bedroom 2 King|
|Bedroom 3 King|
|Bedroom 4 King|
|Bedroom 5 King|
|Bedroom 6 King|
|Bedroom 7 Bunk Twin (4)|
Upon entering this gated estate, you'll instantly feel a sense of calm as you'll instantly know you have arrived in paradise. No expense was spared in this newly built home. The incredible chef's kitchen, large living and dining room and disappearing pocket doors leading out to the backyard and pool area are just a few of the highlights you'll notice within seconds of entering.
The open floor plan and deck space allow for enough seating space for over 25 people, you'll enjoy meals together as a family 3 times a day.
The backyard includes a large grass area, patio furniture and a custom pool that is second to none. The pool was designed over a 12 month period to ensure memories are made for every age. Begin by entering the pool and lounging on the "in water lounger chairs" that sit on a shallow shelf allowing you to sun bathe but remain cool immersed halfway in the water. The pool then deepens to just over 4 feet where a natural rock waterfall is found along with every child's dream, a twisting water slide.
Inside the home, you'll find 7 bedrooms including 2 master bedrooms (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs), 5 of which have their own private bathrooms. 6 of the 7 bedrooms have king beds. The 7th bedroom has four sets of bunk beds. All bedrooms have 1000 thread count sheets. 5 star amenities are the standard in the custom built vacation home completed in late 2018.
And lastly, don't forget to venture upstairs to the massive 800 square foot rooftop deck that overlooks the ocean with views all the way to Molokai and Lanai. Enjoy a cocktail as you watch the sun set on the best vacation you've ever had.
Some additional highlights of this property:
- One of the largest vacation homes on the island with almost 6600 sq feet.
- The only home that sleeps 26 people and is ideal for large groups/family reunions and events.
- A huge rooftop lounge overlooking the ocean. Also, a stunning place for a wedding.
- The only vacation rental on Maui with a massive pool, shallow pool “shelf” for kids and water slide.
- Sits directly on a beach access just 25 steps from one of Maui’s top sandy beaches (with no roads to cross) and excellent snorkeling.
- Zoned hotel which means no permits are required from the county for short term rentals
- Gated and private
- Pocket doors leading to the backyard create and indoor/outdoor fusion for truly unique island living.
- Brand new construction completed in December 2018.
- 5 star amenities including 1000 thread count sheets, a combination of custom furniture and Restoration Hardware furniture (shipped in from the mainland) central air conditioning, WiFi and more.
- An option to rent the neighboring home which sleeps an additional 12 people.
How do we book this house? Please email or call us directly to book. We don't allow for on-line bookings as we want to make sure that this is the right house for you! 808-633-6928 or [email protected]
Is the beach next door sandy and swimmable for families? YES! Napili Bay is an incredible white sand beach that is bay protected and extremely family friendly. It is known for attracting families as the waves never get large. Additionally, we can't remember the last time that we didn't see turtles while snorkeling. It's truly incredible and beautiful.
How close is this home to the beach? Can we walk there with small children? The home is just steps from the sand. There are no roads to cross as the home sits directly on the beach access trail. You'll be on the sand in less than 30 seconds walking.
Can you arrange a private chef for our stay? Absolutely. We can refer you to several private chefs that are known for incredible meals at many different price points. You'll work directly with your chef for meal preparation and payment.
Is there high speed WIFI? Of course. The home has every 5 star amenity available. High speed wifi, cable, multiple TV's throughout, 1000 thread count sheets, extra linens, 3 sets of washer and dryers and much much more!
Do you allow weddings or events on property? Rarely. We respect our neighbors and the community and try to keep noise to a minimum. Inquire with us for exceptions.
What is your cancellation policy? If traveler cancels the booking more than 60 days prior to arrival, traveler will get 100% of funds returned less the $3500.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations made inside of 60 days are non refundable.
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.