|Master en suite King|
|Bdrm #2 Grey Queen|
|Bdrm #3 Navy Queen|
**If booking via Airbnb, please advise if you are bringing a dog(s). There are additional fees to do so.
$30 per night (up to 2 dogs) for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay (up to 2 dogs) for stays over 6 days
NEW! Enjoy a quiet and quaint neighborhood in this single level dog friendly family home in Nampa, ID. Take a walk or bike down the tree-lined paths on the outskirts of the neighborhood or go a bit further .7 miles to Optimist Park. JaK*s Place Neighborhood Grill is a 13 minute walk or quick drive.
Brimley Base is a single level home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and plenty of space for all in the eat-in kitchen and living room. Truly a great place to relax and unwind. The kitchen has all the necessary items you need for a home cooked meal and the dining table seats 6 comfortably.
A great base for a GOLF GETAWAY at Centennial Golf Course or Ridgecrest Golf Club Golf, both less than 2 miles from the home.
This home is in close proximity to Ford Idaho Center and freeway access to I-84.
Head west to Caldwell, ID and Ontario, OR or east to Meridian and Idaho's capitol city of Boise.
3 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 6
• Bdrm #1 Master en Suite w/ walk-in shower, 2 large closets, KING BED, and Smart TV
• Bdrm #2 Grey Bedroom QUEEN BED w/ desk for working at home during your stay, large closet, and USB outlet on lamps
• Bdrm #3 Navy Bedroom QUEEN BED w/ large closet
Full bathroom between Bdrm#2 & #3 with tub/shower combo
**Pack n’ Play available upon request
• Off street parking in 2-car garage and oversize driveway with RV/Boat space
• Smart TV (living room & master bedroom)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Private backyard with propane BBQ & lawn chairs
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Coffee maker
• Tea kettle
• 2 night stands next to each bed & lamps
• Washer & Dryer
• Ironing board & Iron
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A welcome gift