**PLEASE NOTE OUR MINIMUM AGE TO RENT IS 25. This means the reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old, and that is the person who must pick up the check-in packet. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 24 - Sept 2)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: Queen
- Guest 2: Queen
- Guest 3: Queen
- Private balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- TV in each bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Oceanfront community with 145 acres of meticulously manicured grounds with a ½ mile of sandy beaches, 24 hour gated security, several onsite restaurants, and much more
- Access to to the Margate pool and the Beach Club pool between North and South Hampton
- 50,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Sports & Health Club can be accessed for an additional cost of $15/day for those over the age of 16
- Complimentary shuttle service within the resort as well as to and from Tanger Outlet Center and Walmart, which are located approximately ¾ mile from the resort
- Resort is minutes away from Restaurant Row, the Pirates Voyage Show, and Carolina Opry, and is only 15 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Thanks so much for the review, Andre. We're glad you had a great experience and that you loved the condo. Come back and see us again soon!
Thanks, Tiana - come back soon!
We're glad you enjoyed the condo, Deborah. You're correct that while the building is oceanfront, the condo itself is not. That's why we don't advertise it as being oceanfront or even having an ocean view.
Cedric - We're glad that you enjoyed the unit. You're correct that while the building itself is oceanfront, the unit is not. This is why we don't advertise it as being oceanfront or even ocean view. In addition, we're not sure when the master bath lost power, as it was obviously working when the cleaners were there. Because of that, we would not have known that it had lost power before your arrival, so that was not something we could have caught. We're disappointed that this is the first we're hearing of any maintenance issues. We overshare our contact info for instances like the ones you encountered as we want to ensure our renters have a great stay.