We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Brand New Listing for the Summer Season! Elegantly renovated, this 3-Bedroom, 2-Bath home sits overlooking the tidal marshes of the Garden City Beach area, and has direct access to the beach via a short walk down the street (see photos for exact location).
- Newly Renovated throughout
- Open Area with plenty of seating
- Brand new Furniture
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Luxury Composite Flooring
- Shiplap walls
- Large Dining Room Table
- New High-End Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Coastal Glass Backsplash/walls
- Dishes, Glasses, Utensils, Pots & Pans
- Brand new Queen Bed/Mattress
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Excellent Natural lighting
- Ensuite Bathroom (completely renovated) with walk-in shower and double quartz vanity
- Brand New Queen Bed/Mattress
- Flat screen TV
- Excellent Natural Lighting
- Shared between Guest Bedroom and Bunk Room
- Newly Renovated
- Full Shower/Tub
- Brand New Twin beds (2-bunk)
- Incredible Back Porch with Direct views of the Marsh
- New Rocking Chairs
- Front Porch Sitting Area
- Under House Parking
- Free Fun! Free Daily Admission to a variety of local attractions, including Water Park, Golf, Ripley's Aquarium and More!
Garden City is perfect for a family vacation, away from the traffic and crowds, but still a short drive to attractions and over 100 golf courses. The Garden City Beach pier, restaurants and shops are less than a mile from the property. The Surfside Beach pier, restaurants, bars and shopping are a short drive (or a pleasant, longer walk) north. Luxury shopping and dining are a few minutes north in the Market Commons area. All the attractions, dining and shopping of Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grand, and the Myrtle Beach downtown boardwalk are just a bit further north. For a unique cultural experience, Brookgreen Gardens displays one of the world's largest collections of sculpture by American artists in a lush outdoor setting, along with a zoo and butterfly garden along with the famous Murell's Inlet Marsh Walk, with it's unique shopping and dining is just a few minutes south.
*IMPORTANT NOTE* The person renting this property must be at least 25 years old, have a valid credit card, and be preset for the entire rental.
*The Free Fun Program is not Valid for Stays over 28 Days