Only minutes away from the Ravenel Bridge that connects Mt. Pleasant with Charleston, the Ravenel Bridge Carriage House offers its guests a convenient location, a serenely private hideaway in a tree-filled residential neighborhood and pet friendly accommodations & fenced backyard. This newly renovated one bedroom, second floor carriage house is approximately 5 minutes from terrific Mt. Pleasant restaurants & coffee shops, 10 minutes from downtown Charleston and 15 minutes from Sullivan's Island beaches. You and your pets will love the amount of natural light that streams into the spacious home through the windows and the fenced-in backyard area.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR RAVENEL BRIDGE CARRIAGE HOUSE (sleeps 4):
- California king size bed
- Night stands
- Bathroom with tiled walk-in shower
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Internet TV & digital aerial
RAVENEL BRIDGE CARRIAGE HOUSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the second floor home
- Newly renovated, fully-equipped kitchen with gray cabinets, tiled back splash, full sized stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave), granite counter tops, large single-basin sink with pull-down spray faucet & garbage disposal, a Keurig coffee maker & more!
- Wood floors throughout the home
- Washer & dryer
- Private balcony & fenced-in yard
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter the Ravenel Bridge Carriage House by walking up a flight of interior stairs to the second floor. Once you enter this peaceful home, you will find an open floor plan kitchen and living room layout with the bedroom and bathroom located on the back portion of the home. You'll love the beautifully renovated kitchen and will find the washer & dryer tucked away in a closet. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 3 cars is included in the rental rate.
As with each of our iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. The king size bed at Ravenel Bridge Carriage House is fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of clean towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Ravenel Bridge Carriage House is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- we know you're tired when you arrive so enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher detergent to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets.
** ASK ABOUT MONTHLY RENTALS **
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Peter H Derry with Hayden Jennings
Glad you had a great stay! Steven
Thank you Gwen. We're happy you loved the Carriage House! Steven
Thank you Glenn, It's hard to beat that great location. You can even walk to Whole Foods and a hots of great restaurants and deli's! We hope your family and friends are coming soon! Steven
Thank you Tom. We love it when our homes are a good fit! Steven
Hi Amy, Thank you! We're sorry your special visit was cut short by the Hurricane. Please come back and see us soon. We're delighted you love the home! Steven
Thank Jenna, glad you and the pup had a great time. See you again soon! Steven
Thank you Victoria. The Carriage House is so well located. Near everything but so quiet. We'll pass on your kind comments to the owner!
Thanks Kit! We super excited to hear that the Carriage House was your best VRBO experience ever and that you'll be back. We'll just keep that a secret from everyone else! Steven
Thank you Kathy & Jeff! We're delighted you had a great visit and enjoyed all the great attractions near the carriage house! We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Steven
Thank you Dara & Kenneth! We're happy to hear that the Carriage House worked out for you all! We're constantly working to improve it for our guests and make it a great home away from home! Steven
Hi Bonnie! We're happy the Carriage House worked out for you and your dog! It's such a great location for getting to everything that Charleston has to offer! Steven