|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
If interested in 30+ day stays please request long term discount from property manager. We consider this our "Blue Heron" property as often you will see a Blue Heron in the pond! This house is PERFECT for families visiting family but wanting their own space, executives/work teams in ATL area, also a GREAT FAMILY GETAWAY. You will love the open kitchen/family room and enjoy the view of the pond from the BALCONY that has 2 large tables for OUTSIDE dinning. The 3 bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor. The oversized MASTER bedroom has a small office area, large bathroom with a walk in shower, a jacuzzi tub and an outside balcony to have that morning cup of coffee.(or evening glass of wine) The other 2 bedrooms are spacious and share a large bathroom with a tub/shower combo. We can get to 8 guests (if you have more children) by adding an air mattress that can be used in the living room. The laundry room is also on the 2nd floor. There is a 3 vehicle limit on this property. (no street parking) There is a separate apartment in the basement (no shared inside spaces and they have their own outside entrance.) Plenty of RESTURANTS and SHOPPING are located just minutes away and less than 15 minutes from Highway 75
RULES OF OUR HOUSE
If you have any questions, please text or call
Lora 201-953-5015 and/or Kellie 678-373- 2426
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-10pm on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 67 and AIR at 78 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pet/Pets- are allowed at this property, however, they need to be approved and there is a $100 fee per dog.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN.
Please request/discuss firepit instructions and rules with Management before using.
Fishing is allowed in the pond, please discuss rules with Management if you are interested in fishing.