|Guest Bunk Combo|
|Fold-up memory foam mattress Twin|
Looking for a cost-effective place to stay but don't meet the 7-day minimum for most condos and don't want to pay exorbitant rates for a beachfront hotel? Want to travel with your four-legged friend but don't need (or want to pay for) a whole house? Want to walk to many island hot spots? This one-of-a-kind *pet friendly* CONDO on Marco Island checks all those boxes and more!!
The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo contains stylish ALL NEW furnishings as of October 2019 and includes cable, high-speed internet & laundry in the unit, and is literally within blocks of some of the most popular restaurants on the island (Sami's Pizza, Joey's Pizza, Doreen's Cup of Joe, etc)., shopping, spa and Marco's famed white sand beaches. The unit also boasts a private, western-facing balcony that offers a great view of the dazzling Marco sunsets.
The condo includes:
- Master bedroom with king bed & ensuite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with full over queen bunk bed
- Plenty of closet space
- Bath and beach towels
- Pet bed and food/water bowls
- Bright living room area with all new furnishings
- High speed WiFi
- Cable TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining/bar area
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
- Balcony with western exposure and outdoor dining furniture
- Beach cart, umbrella & chairs and cooler
* There is no pool or fitness center but you can get short-term passes at the YMCA for a fee to access its facilities, including a gym and outdoor pool. For those booking for at least one month, you can get a Residents’ Beach pass (no pool) and can park in the lot. Residents’ Beach has a playground, charcoal grills and a great cafe and restaurant. Note that the condo fronts Collier Blvd, which is the main thoroughfare in Marco, and a parking lot for a businesses on the ground level of the building, including the office of a construction company. In general, Marco streets are quiet from 10pm-7am. To ensure the comfort of our guests, the condo is equipped with a white noise machine and ear plugs are provided.
Get away for a quick trip to Marco Island and enjoy paradise in this wonderful new listing. Make lasting memories on Marco Island without having to leave your four-legged family member(s) at home!! (additional non-refundable pet fee applies: up to $25/night/pet)
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.4 mi to Residents’ Beach (passes available for stays of 1 month or longer; weekly passes available if you have friends/family who own a property on Marco)
- 0.8 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 1.3 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 1.6 mi to Winterberry Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.3 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 0.8 miles to Winn Dixie
- 1.3 mi to Publix
- Next door to Sami’s Pizza & Grill
- 600 ft to Joey’s Pizza & Pasta House
- 700 ft to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 0.2 mi to Thai Sushi by KJ
- 1.0 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 1.5 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 1.6 mi La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 2.5 mi to Snook Inn
- 1.4 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 1.6 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 1.9 mi to Marco Island YMCA
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
And so is your review!!! :-) Thank you and we hope you will stay with us again. Our cleaners complimented the way you left the condo and we really appreciate you following the checkout procedures.
We are glad you enjoyed your time in the condo and that it had everything you needed. Given its proximity to the beach, we made sure it has all the necessary beach gear - cooler, towels, umbrella, 4 chairs and a beach cart. Speaking of the beach, thank you for pointing out how clean the Marco Island beaches are! They are raked regularly and with the recent replenishment project completed, the beaches are plenty wide for practicing social distancing. Thank you for booking with us and for the great review! We look forward to your return visit!!!
It was so great reading your review and how much you enjoyed the condo! We take great pride in making sure it is clean for our guests, particularly in these times of COVID-19, and thinking of things that will make their stay more comfortable. Thank you for recommending our place to your friends and we look forward to you staying with us again!
Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide every guest with a wonderful experience on Marco Island. And great guests like you are what make our job so rewarding. We look forward to having you book with us again!