|Bedroom #1 Queen (2)|
*Summer 2020 Special* Book 5 nights, get 2 more FREE for remaining available dates in August and September 2020! (Sept 4-7 are excluded from the special; any bookings that includes the nights of any of these dates will pay for all dates booked).
Please reach out to book your dates and secure your FREE nights before they’re filled!!
This fully renovated 1 bedroom/1 bathroom Anglers Cove condo with wifi is a great place for a couple, a family, or some friends to retire to at the end of a beautiful Marco Island Day. The new appliances and furnishings give the already bright space a luxurious and tropical feel. You'll love the location of the Anglers Cove complex with its fantastic views of the Marco River, proximity to Tigertail Beach (less than 2 mi.) and a great variety of bars and restaurant including The Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill which is located on-site, open seven days/week and has a fantastic menu with great daily food & drink specials. Watch the dolphins swim by while you dine, take in the amazing Marco sunsets, and walk a few hundred feet home.
Unit Amenities include:
- One bedroom with two queen beds
- Full bath accessible from the bedroom or living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bright living area with new furnishings
- Screened-in lanai with dining patio furniture and beach necessities
- Lots of closet space
- Bath and beach towels
- Common Laundry area in each building
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 2 Large Pools
- 2 Hot Tubs
- 31 Boat Slips (for rent) with direct access to the Gulf
- Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill overlooks the water and has Happy Hour everyday from 4:00PM-6:00PM, 30% off. Open everyday from 11:00AM-10:00PM
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 2.1 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.4 mi to Residents’ Beach (passes available for stays of 1 month or longer)
- 2.5 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.8 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 0.6 mi to Publix
- 0.8 mi to Winn Dixie
Restaurants and Shopping
- On premises: Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill
- 900 ft to Mario's Neighborhood Bar & Grill and Sand Bar
- 0.4 mi to Joey D's
- 0.4 mi to Davide Italian Cafe & Deli
- 0.6 mi to Cocomo's Grill
- 0.6 mi to Marco Town Center Mall (Marco Island Brewery, Crazy Flamingo and many more!)
- 0.7 mi to ZAZA Kitchen and Old Marco Pub
- 0.8 mi to Arturo's Bistro
- 0.9 mi to Snook Inn and Olde Marco
- 1.0 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga and many more!)
- 1.5 mi to Doreen's Cup of Joe and Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 2.6 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 800 ft to Rose Marina
- 0.5 mi to CVS
- 0.5 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 3.5 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
Still wondering if this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Also, take advantage of the iTrip App to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel - and this lovely property - in SW Florida!
Thank you for your feedback! Well, they do say it’s what on the inside that counts ;-) All kidding aside, our cleaners take pride in making sure the condo looks great for our guests and the owners did a very nice job decorating it with all new furnishings when they purchased the condo in 2019. You were a wonderful guest and we hope you will book with us again next year!
So glad you liked it and I hope you’ll book with us again!