Upgrade your island vacation and live in the lap of luxury on Mendel Ave. This 2,300 sq ft home was constructed in 2018 and features brand new professionally appointed furnishings. From the moment you step from the welcoming foyer into the expansive living area, it is apparent that no expense was spared and no detail was overlooked in taking this vacation home to the next level for every guest. The home includes:
- King bed in the master bedroom with a flat screen TV and device charging portals in nightstands
- King bed in the second bedroom
- Two twin beds in the third bedroom
- Enclosed den/office with a full sized pull-out sofa bed, flat screen TV and a printer
- 2 full bathrooms plus a half bath accessible from the pool
- Fully-equipped kitchen with gas Wolf range
- Indoor dining table with seating for 8
- Outdoor dining table with room for 8
- High-speed internet
- Sonos sound system throughout the house and lanai
- Three car garage
- Heated salt water pool
- Open lanai with many seating options, sink, flat screen TV, gas grill and outdoor shower
- Pack-n-play and linens
- Beach gear including towels, 6 beach chairs, beach umbrella, rolling cooler and a cart to haul it
Enjoy high-end accoutrements like a gas Wolf range, a Sonos sound system affixed to a wall-mounted 75” TV in the living room, luxurious bedding and a stainless steel Weber propane grill. Bring the outdoors inside by simply opening the oversized sliding glass doors overlooking the lanai and aquamarine pool.
The home’s amazing location makes driving virtually unnecessary. It is less than a 10 minute walk to the Winterberry public beach access point (0.4 miles) and also to the Marco Walk, which has excellent restaurants, boutiques, ice cream and candy shops, the only movie theater on the Island, and mini golf just accross the street at Marco Golf and Garden. The world-class JW Marriott is less than a mile away so you can easily visit its world famous spa as well as its 10 bars and restaurants without the hotel room price tag. And if you need to fill up on gas or get some snacks, there is a convenience store just across the street from the JW Marriot.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.6 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.0 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 1.5 mi to Residents’ Beach (passes available for stays of 1 month or longer)
- 3.2 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.2 mi to Publix
- 3.0 mi to Winn Dixie
- 0.5 mi to Sunset Grille (via the beach)
- 0.5 mi to La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 0.5 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 0.9 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 2.3 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 4.4 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.5 mi to Marco Golf and Garden
- 0.6 mi to 7-11
- 2.4 mi Walgreens
- 2.9 mi to Wake Up Marco
- 3.6 mi to Rose Marina
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
It was an absolute pleasure hosting you and your family and we do hope you will come back next spring! The owners take pride in ensuring their guests have everything they need for an incredible stay and the location of house makes it ideal for walking to the beach and/or lounging by the pool (something tells me most guests do both on a given day :-) Thank you for being so respectful of the home and for following the checkout instructions. Best wishes to you and your family in these trying times (COVID-19 pandemic for future reference) and please stay safe!!!
That is so great to hear!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and we would love to have you book with us again! The owners made sure guests have everything they need for a wonderful stay, including beach equipment, since the house is a short, easy walk to the beach. Glad we were able to resolve those maintenance issues to your satisfaction so you could take advantage of all the house has to offer, both inside and out.
Wow! What an awesome review to read and you highlighted all the things that make the house such a great place to relax and unwind. We would love to have you back again next year (and the year after and the year after that) so book directly with iTrip and save 10%+.
The other property’s loss was our gain! Thank you for being awesome guests and for leaving the home in such great condition! Glad you were able to take advantage of the home’s close proximity to the beach and enjoy the pool and the top grade kitchen. We really hope you will stay with us again!