Sailor's Loft sits in the heart of Marblehead's vibrant downtown surrounded by restaurants, pubs and boutiques, across from a movie theatre. Sailor's Loft is <5 minutes walk to the harbor, local yacht clubs, seaside parks and beaches.
Sailor's Loft honors the long tradition of monks providing traveler accomodations. The 3 bedroom apartment rests atop Marblehead Brewing Company's Fellowship Hall where beers are crafted in the Trappist monk tradition. The Fellowship Hall welcomes visitors to gather around, play a game, and enjoy the local brews along with hand made pretzels, mustards and salts.
As you enter Sailor's Loft you're greeted by the dining room that rests between a modernly furnished living room with a 55" smart TV and a massage chair!, and a large kitchen. Turn right towards the eat-in kitchen with a huge center island surrounded by 6 bar stools. Through the kitchen the guest will find a private deck. Turning left from the dining room leads to the modern spacious living room. Through the living room, the guest enters a cozy bedroom with a daybed.
Returning to the dining room and ascend the stairs to the 2 additional bedrooms. 1 bedroom is set-up with a queen bed; the other has 2 twin beds that can be converted to a king sized bed.
Start your day sipping coffee on the private deck. Spend your days exploring Marblehead's colonial village, quaint downtown with unique boutiques, and the gorgeous seaside. You are walking distance to all that Marblehead has to offer. Marblehead is a great location from which to explore Boston, Salem, Gloucester, and other New England seaside destinations.
Sailor's Loft is a two-floor 3-Bedroom apartment that sleeps up to 7 people:
- Living Room amenities include: (sleeps up to 2)
* Sleeper sofa
* Big Screen Smart TV
* Chair with ottoman
* Beanbag gaming chair
* Massage chair - to help you recover from your adventure-filled days of sailing, kayaking, or ...
- Eat-In Kitchen is fully appointed with
* Coffee maker, toaster and blender
* Microwave, full size refrigerator, and stove with oven
* Expansive island that comfortably seats 6
- Private deck
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower, and hair dryer
* Laundry: washer and dryer
- Bedroom with queen size bed (sleeps 2)
* 2 bedside tables and lamps on each side
* large closet and 2 bureaus
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds that can be converted to a king sized bed (sleeps 2)
* 2 bedside tables and lamps on each side
A luxury PACK N PLAY, full crib, stroller or other baby items are available for an additional charge (subject to availability)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with all appliances, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Big Screen Smart TV
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- Some dogs considered
Perfect for those attending events in Marblehead or Salem.
As with each of our properties, Sailor's Loft features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & coffee. The beds at Sailor's Loft arefully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is also included in the rental rate. Please advise if you will be using the 1/2 bedroom or sofa bed.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Staying local means being neighborly, please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
*** About Marblehead
Founded in 1629, Marblehead was a crucial fishing port during the American Revolution; much of its history can be discovered by navigating through the colorful, narrow streets of Old Town. Like an open-air museum, Marblehead flaunts its history not only in its well-preserved 18th-century houses and architecture, national historic landmarks and local shops are sprinkled throughout the town.
After meandering amongst the quaint Colonial houses, take a tour through Marblehead Neck, which leads to the lighthouse. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Marblehead Harbor, the birthplace of the US Navy, and a major sailing capital.
Marblehead’s most popular beach, Devereux, has plenty of picnic tables, playgrounds, and on-site restrooms. Gas House Beach is on Little Harbor. With a rocky shore and small boats anchored in tranquil, shallow water, the scene at Gas House is perfectly New England. Active visitors can enjoy a paddle at King’s Beach with views of Boston.
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.