Brewer's Rest sits in the heart of Marblehead's vibrant downtown surrounded by restaurants, pubs and boutiques, across from a movie theatre. Brewer's Rest is <5 minutes walk to the harbor, local yacht clubs, seaside parks and beaches.
Brewer's Rest honors the long tradition of monks providing traveler accomodations. The 1.5 bedroom apartment rests atop Marblehead Brewing Company's Fellowship Hall where beers are crafted in the Trappist monk tradition. The Fellowship Hall welcomes visitors to gather around, play a game, and enjoy the local brews along with hand made pretzels, mustards and salts.
As you enter Brewer's Rest, you're greeted by a modernly furnished living room with a 55" big screen smart TV and a massage chair! Turn right towards the eat-in kitchen that houses laundry. Through the kitchen the guest will find a private covered deck. Turning left from the living room, the guest enters the large mid-century modern master bedroom with king-sized bed. Off the master, is a smaller room that serves as an office with a daybed for additional sleeping space.
Start your day sipping coffee on the private deck. Spend your days exploring Marblehead colonial village and the gorgeous seaside. You are walking distance to all that Marblehead has to offer. Marblehead is a great location from which to explore Boston, Salem, Gloucester, and other New England seaside destinations.
Brewer's Rest is a single floor 1.5 Bedroom apartment that sleeps up to 5 people:
- Living Room amenities include: (sleeps up to 2)
* Divan and couch
* a Big Screen Smart TV
* Couch and Divan can become a full sized bed
* Massage chair - to help you recover from your adventure-filled days of sailing, kayaking, or ...
- Eat-In Kitchen is fully appointed with
* Coffee maker, toaster and blender
* Microwave, full size refrigerator, and stove with oven
* Table that seats 4
- Private covered deck
- Full bathroom with shower, tub, and hair dryer
- Mid-century modern private bedroom with King size bed (sleeps 2)
* 2 bedside tables and lamps on each side
* large closet and bureau
* small seating area
- Office with daybed (sleeps 1)
* desk and chair
A luxury PACK N PLAY, full crib, stroller or other items are available for an additional charge (subject to availability)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with all appliances, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Big Screen Smart TV
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- Some dogs considered
Perfect for those attending events in Marblehead or Salem.
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Brewer's Rest features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & coffee. The beds at Brewer's Rest arefully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is also included in the rental rate. Please advise if you will be using the 1/2 bedroom or sofa bed.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Staying local means being neighborly, please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
*** About Marblehead
Founded in 1629, Marblehead was a crucial fishing port during the American Revolution; much of its history can be discovered by navigating through the colorful, narrow streets of Old Town. Like an open-air museum, Marblehead flaunts its history not only in its well-preserved 18th-century houses and architecture, national historic landmarks and local shops are sprinkled throughout the town.
After meandering amongst the quaint Colonial houses, take a tour through Marblehead Neck, which leads to the lighthouse. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Marblehead Harbor, the birthplace of the US Navy, and a major sailing capital.
Marblehead’s most popular beach, Devereux, has plenty of picnic tables, playgrounds, and on-site restrooms. Gas House Beach is on Little Harbor. With a rocky shore and small boats anchored in tranquil, shallow water, the scene at Gas House is perfectly New England. Active visitors can enjoy a paddle at King’s Beach with views of Boston.
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.