Step into a Mediterranean style Feng Shui home with gorgeous expansive views towards Griffith Park and the Pacific Ocean. Highland Park is part of City of LA and just minutes from downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Pasadena, plus near the major highways like the 5 to drive to the beach or Disneyland Park.
This home was built on the principles of feng shui. Feng shui means "wind water," two of earth's flowing elements and good energy flow. You will find the home is designed with beautiful outdoor sitting areas spread throughout the property. Get lost in all the little nooks to just sit back & enjoy the LA views. Feel the cool breezes by swinging on a hammock or melt all your stresses away in our hot tub jacuzzi. Just off the kitchen have your coffee or tea by another water fountain or head down to the orchard and garden and enjoy a running waterfall pond with a beautiful statue of Kuan Yin overlooking the shaded patio.
Spacious living room with cathedral ceilings and a solarium kitchen with island cook top and a reverse osmosis water filter.
Cathedral Ceiling Living Room/TV area
Large Outdoor Balcony
Kitchen with solarium + Eat in Kitchen table
Bedroom 1: King size bed
Bedroom 2: Adjustable Remote Zen Gravity Queen size bed
Master Bedroom Suite - King Bed, ensuite bathroom
Loft Space - Perfect space to practice yoga, meditate or read. Twin size futon available.
Giant Walk-In Closet - corner outdoor patio with dining table and hammock
Separate Walk-In Shower
Soak in Tub
Access to Large Private Patio with 2-person hammock
(3) separate garden seating areas
Plenty of Street Parking
No Garage Access
Keyless Digital Door Code Entry
All the balcony's have 180' views of nature, city of LA and the sweet aroma of a flowers and citrus trees.
Enjoy our perfect retreat for your next getaway!
It is our mission to ensure that our valued guests enjoy their stay with us! This is a permitted vacation rental with the City of LA's Home Sharing ordinance and we also have an equally as important commitment to our neighbors and our community. Below are the house rules that we must enforce. Please read them as well as all your guests prior to confirming your reservation.
* Minimum age policy is 25 years old
* Check-in is after 4 pm | Check out is at 11 am
* NO PARTIES AT ANY TIME - a party is defined as any combination of the following; ANY loud noise and/or excessive drinking that is disruptive to neighboring houses and/or guests outnumbering the maximum amount permitted as defined above. A party will result in an immediate eviction from the property with no refund given under any circumstance. Any exceptions to this policy must be pre-approved by iTrip Vacations Hollywood in writing prior to the arrival date.
* No Smoking
* Overnight occupancy (including children and infants) are not to exceed the posted maximum occupancy. Occupancy is defined by the total number of people at the property at any time. If it is discovered that they are more guests than permitted, you will pay $100 fee per guest.
* You will provide the Full Names and Ages of all your guests
* If you are travelling with a pet, please confirm with us prior to booking. There is a $75 non-refundable pet fee for approved pet. You are responsible for controlling excessive noise caused by the pet (i.e. constant loud and uncontrolled barking). You will be notified with a warning upon the first complaint. At this point, you must take every reasonable measure to control the noise problem (i.e. close windows and doors and do not leave pet unattended at any time). Additional complaints may result in an early termination of your stay with no refund given.
* In the event of an emergency to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance, we reserve the right to enter the property.
Any booking request with less than 48 hour notice requires Management approval. We require guest to provide valid photo ID and matching credit card used prior to check-in.