TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
Located on the south end of Napili Bay, a protected, crescent-shaped, white-sand beach with breathtaking views of Moloka'i and Lana'i islands, Napili Shores Resort is the ideal location for your Maui vacation. H268 is a lovely upgraded air-conditioned one bedroom with one bath second floor condominium with wonderful ocean views and colorful Maui sunsets. Napili Bay is ideal for swimming and snorkeling; most likely sightings here include: sea turtles,colorful reef fish,dolphin pods and monk seals. In season, December-April, the Humpback whales are frequently seen with their young breaching in the waters off the bay!
Napili Shores H-268 features:
* Private entrance with code lock - no resort fee
* Second floor upgraded condominium with vaulted ceilings
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Lanai with fantastic ocean views - table for four
* Queen sized sofa sleeper with 8" mattress and twin futon
* Dining for four in the living room
* Flat screen television and complimentary WiFi
* King sized Simmons luxury mattress in the bedroom
* Kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space in the kitchen
* Full-sized appliances including a dishwasher and microwave
* Half bathtub/shower combination in the bathroom
Napili Shores Resort features:
- Two swimming pools (one ocean front)
- Cable television
- Complimentary parking (there is no parking directly behind H building)
- Stairs only - no elevators - all buildings are two stories
- Gas Barbecue facilities
- Breakfast or lunch at the picturesque Gazebo Restaurant
- Dinner at our Kitchen 5315, our second restaurant
- Coin operated self service laundry room
- Shuffle board court
- On site water sports equipment rental store
- This resort is a non-smoking facility
From your condominium, you are only steps away from the legendary white sand beaches and protected waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience. Napili has managed to stay more or less the same over the years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Packing for Napili Shores is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Department of Taxation: GE-128-291-8400-01 / TA -128-291-8400-01
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo Donel for the review of Napili Shores Resort H-268. We are thrilled you enjoyed the views, the sunrises and the amenities. We appreciate the feedback regarding the cooking pans and take your suggestions seriously. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)