|Bedroom 1 King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Beginning October 1, All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 14-Day Quarantine.
***** Please note that we take pride in providing a sparkling clean property. Therefore, we have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols between guests. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and are using the recommended cleaning products. Specifically, we are performing an extra thorough clean of all commonly touched surfaces, such as remotes, switches and counter tops. We are washing all linens in the hottest possible setting. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. *****
Tropical landscaping, sparkling heated swimming pool and delightful surprises, like the sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay, surround you while staying at Kahana Sunset. Unit D1 features granite counter tops, tile floors/baths, air conditioning in both bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout. This unit is fully stocked with everything needed for your Maui vacation. Sleeps 6 comfortably.
* Fully equipped kitchen with everything that you need in your home away from home
* Dining at the kitchen bar or on the lanai is complimented by a dining area in the living room that seats four
* Retractable awing for the main level lanai.
* Master bedroom features a king sized bed, lanai access and adjoining bathroom with walk in shower.
* Second bedroom has a queen & twin sized bed, plenty of closet space and attached bathroom with walk in shower
* Flat screen televisions in living room and bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in living area and bedrooms
* Portable a/c in both bedrooms
* Complimentary Wifi
* Complimentary parking
* Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
* Community cabana with gas barbecues as well as an herb garden
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
If convenience, location, and value are important to you for your upcoming Maui vacation, it is unlikely that you will beat this wonderfully comfortable and well situated unit. Please note that Kahana Sunset is a non-smoking property.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.